Chapter 10

OH MY GOG! Thank you all so much for 1K reads! I'm so happy! Oh my Gog! Oh my Gog! OH MY GOG!!!!!!!!!
You don't know how grateful I am!
Jus for you guys i will be publishing another chapter right after this one is published!
Thank you so much! I can't believe it! It's my dream goal to be a writer! Thank you for giving me the hope and confidence to keep going!
I love you all!
Enjoy!!!!!

Sorry for the feels! (Unless you like the feeling of love-hate-and sad at the same time...)

Sollux and Eridan:

"Sol I don't think wwere gettin' anywwhere."
"II don't even thiink we are anywhere."
"Wwhats the point?"
"Come on let2 keep trying. II thiink we are gettiing clo2er."
Eridan looked at the light which only seemed to get bigger very slightly.
"It is a little more bigger...okay."
Sollux grabbed Eridans hand and kissed his cheek. Eridan blushed and walked with him trying to get closer.
"Hey sol! I can't hear anyone anymore. Can you?"
"II....II thiink 2o....iit2 2tiill Karkat. II don't know what he2 2ayiing." Sollux says trying to walk faster.

Karkats POV:

I made it to the fourteenth floor. I sighed of relief. I was almost there. I ran up the last flight of stairs and found myself on the last floor.

Floor fifteen

I ran up all the doors looking for 80. I found it and smiled. I knocked on the door.
"S-SOLLUX? ITS ME KARKAT. OPEN UP." I said from the outside. He didn't answer. I knocked again a little frustrated.
"CAPTOR OPEN UP!" I yelled. I quickly shut my mouth remembering in not alone. I'm in an apartment building. I wondered....
I put my hand on the knob and twisted it.
The door opened. My jaw dropped. I walked inside.
"YOUR SO STUPID SOLLUX- SOLLUX?" He wasn't here. I looked around. No sign of him.
"YOU BETTER NOT BE FUCKING HIDING!" I say looking under his bed.
No.
Closet?
No.
Fuck where was he!?
I walked out of his apartment and closed the door. I slid my back down the door and sat on the floor thinking where he could have gone.
"Sollux where are you...." I whispered.
I closed my eyes.

Where is he?
Come on Karkat think!
You've known him for so many sweeps.
Where's a place you know he goes to?

I opened my eyes to a cold chill running up my arm. I looked around and saw a door. I stood up and walked over to it. I opened the door more than what it already was. I saw stairs leading up. The rooftop?

Gog I'm fucking tired of these stairs....but what if Sollux is up there?
I look up the stairs. I sigh and start walking up. The cold air hits me and I slightly shiver. Good thing I'm wearing a sweater.

I walked up and looked at the dark black bluish sky. The wind gets a little stronger. I walk around and find a chair with a book on it.
"WAIT-IS THAT..." I picked it up and turned to the first page. It is.
Sollux's fucking diary. Oh this is too good to be true.

I sit down on the chair it was on. I start to read the first page when the chair breaks under me. I fall to the hard roof.
"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yell. I sit up grabbing the book and turning to the first page.

Journal entry #1

So I'm deciding to start doing this journal shit or whatever. A lot of stuff has been going on and I fucking hate it.
Ugh....I really need to talk to someone...but I'm too shy to. That's why I am writing this. I was thinking for the past couple of days...
I think that I don't actually love the person I was flushed for before....it's somebody else now......
I......I don't think I can talk about him though.....not yet anyways.....
I think I'm done for now.....see ya.
-SC