Chapter 2

SOLLUX POV:

"Why though? Kk thii2 ii2 the mo2t 2tupiide2t thing ever!" I yelled at KK.

He was planning some stupid prank to pull on Ampora.

"JUST... EVERONE AGREED TO IT EVEN FEFERI! WHY YOU OUT OF ALL THE F*CK OF US ARE YOU NOT AGREEING?" He asked me.

"We'll fiir2t of all Iim gettiing really tiired of doiing 2tupiid 2hiit liike thii2." I explained. But not the full truth...

"WHATEVER YOUR ALREADY HERE IN MY HOUSE JUST GO WITH IT."

"What are you guy2 even doiing two hiim?" I didn't even know what they were doing as a prank. But they are usually lame. These guys don't know anything.

"YOULL SEE.." Karkat said walking away talking to Euius.

"Everything is set Karkat." Equius says to him.

"GOOD IS FEFERIS STUFF IN THERE AS WELL?"

"Yes and the smell is %tremely STRONG!" He says.

Smell? What are these *ssholes talking about?

I stand against the wall thinking of what they all are planning. I'm actually surprised even the nicest of the group is being a part of this "prank".

I guess they all really hate ED.

I heard him running outside. I looked out the window seeing him react to the poster.

"They evven made a banner wwith the wway I talk... Howw nice.." He said. I saw him blush. He walked up the porch steps and entered.

Everyone noticed. Kar greets him.

"ERIDAN FINALLY YOUR HERE. WE ALL WERE REALLY EXCITED FOR YOU TO COME!"

"Reely?" He asks. He couldn't believe it. Neither do I.

"S)(ore we threw this part just for you -Eridan!" Fef said.

" Thanks so much... But Wwhat is it for?" He asked. To prank you...

" 1ts 4 3r1d4n p4rty! Th3 th3m3 1s you!" Terezi said giving him pat on his back. Everyone cheered.Everyone laughed and cheered.

"We Even Got You A Throne To Sit On!" Kanaya pointed to in Kars main room. Kanaya's in on it too? Usually she hates pulling pranks on him. Why is she joining now.

"I havve to ask.... Are you guys happy I'm here?" He asked still not believing what is all fake.

" 8h yeah. Defin8tley!" Vriska said making him sit on the chair. Everyone gathered in a circle around him.

"Oh cod thank you all of you!" He smiled. I noticed that he saw me not reacting like they were. I was worried for him actually.. It must be a pretty bad prank if everyone is to join in.

"TO ERIDAN AMPORA!" Karkat said raising a cup. Everyone else raised theirs as well but I didn't.

All of a sudden I saw nothing but purple liquid in front of him. It was being poured from KK's roof. The whole thing rotted like fish. It was. Dead fish was in it. How could FF do that?

"THE BIGGEST *SSHOLE WHO EVER LIVED ON ALTERNIA! DO YOU GET NOW THAT YOUR JUST A MISTAKE. YOU CAN END UP LIKE THOSE FISH FOR ALL WE CARE!" Karkat said. Everyone in the crowd yelled yes in agreement. I was shocked at this. I think this is the worst possible thing they could have done. I dropped my drink on the floor. He ran out of the house barely seeing a thing.

"I wwas wwrong... They all hate me!" I heard him say as I saw him through the window

"I can't take this anymore!!!!" He screamed.

"I can't eiither..." I said under my breath.