Chapter 17

Eridans POV:

"Chief?!" I looked up and saw Cronus.

"Cro?" I smiled. John smiled and stood up to leave. Cro ran up to me and gave me a hug.

I hugged back instantly with the arm that wasn't broken.

"I thought I lost you....." He cried into my shoulder.

"I'm here....I'm an Ampora after all..." I smiled making him laugh. He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"Don't scare me like that again!" He said to me.

"Howw scared wwere you on a scale one to ten?"

"More than you can count..." He smiled. "Vwhat happened to you?!" He asked crying. I wiped away his tears with my hand.

"Don't cry Cro..."

"Vwhat happened?"

"The others didn't tell you yet?"

"Nobody knevw howv you ended up like this..."

"I....I tried to go suicide....."

I could tell his heart broke when he heard me say that. His tears started rolling down his cheeks again.

"Vwhy vwould you do that!?!?"

"That's the other thing the others should havve told you....they probably knoww the reason Wwhy i did it."

"So.....Vwhat happened to you and Mitunas lil brother then?"

"Sollux....he tried to savve me....but noww wwe're both in here..." I looked at the floor...trying to push away the memory of what sollux sacrificed for me.

He basically gave his life for me...and we end up in here..... I don't even know what condition he's in....

"Howw is he?" I ask Cro. He looks at me then understands who I mean by 'he'.

"He has a broken arm and leg like you...but......he's vworse than you.....he has some neck problems and a lot more cuts then you do.....more blood vwas lost....sorry chief..."

He was in a worse condition than me? Sol has to wake up.....he didn't deserve any of this...it's all because of me that he's here!!

"Chief, you should get something to eat ya knowv.....vwant me to get ya something? "

"I guess..."

"Alright. I'll be right back...hang in there chief..." Cro patted my back and left the room.

Sollux POV:

I watched as I saw John come to Karkats rescue. Thank Gog... I didn't want to see what Karkat would do if he was left alone any longer.

I think John made him feel a lot better than whatever he was upset about....John even made him laugh and smile... I caught myself smiling seeing him happy.

When John left, Karkat looked at the time on his phone. He started looking around in his kitchen for something.

The sphere went white again and it showed me Eridan again.

"ED!!!" I yelled, which is stupid because nobody can hear me.

He was with John....how did he get there so fast? Then Ed's dancestor Cronus came. He was really happy to see him. Tears rolling down both of their faces.

They talked for a while then he left again. Ed was left alone in his hospital room.

He looked at his hands then up towards the roof. Looking directly at me.