The ring (Nikki Sixx x You)

It's Nikki Sixx and his then wife Brandi Brand.

You as Brandi Brandt.

The music is loud and it thumps through Vince's house. Empty beer bottles lie around the floor a little here and there. Everyone seems to have a good time. With an arm around your shoulder, Nikki walks in with you at the party. Two people with equal blonde hair, the only difference between them is that one has breasts and the other does not, comes up to you.  Of course you know who Vince Neil is, he is the singer in the world's best band and friend with your boyfriend. The woman shakes hands with you as she presents herself as Sherise. Although you already know who she is from gossip magazines and from Nikki's stories. As soon as she lets go of your hand, she gives Nikki a meaningful look and flashes with his one eye towards him. But her husband is just standing next to her, sending a classic frontman smirk as if you were some girl he saw from his position from the stage in the middle of a performance. But the blonde man walks up to your Nikki and pats him on the shoulder.
"Come on man, now is the time to party" he says before throwing an arm around his wife just as Nikki holds his arm over you.
"Sure" laughs Nikki relaxed. You love to see him so relaxed and happy but you are a little nervous about meeting his friends. You met at the end of 1988 on a blind date that Vince had put him on, you had been friends with one of his mistresses and you clicked right away. It didn't take long before you moved in with him during his break from touring with the band. At that point, you knew you loved each other, but it took a while before you recognized it. But when you did, you knew exactly what you have is real. Now you have a ring on your finger though no one else knows about it and now you are here at a party and you are going to celebrate that ring he put on Your finger.
"T-bone came here! The Sixxster is here now with a chick" exclaims Vince and a tall, slender guy with big fluffy hair who could compete against Nikki's tearing off a sloppy dressed woman with gigantic fake tits. With a beer in his hand, he runs towards Nikki like a crazy person, but all of these people are crazy, he almost tackles Nikki as he embraces him in a fraternal hug. The drummer turns to you with a terrorizing smile on his lips. His hands are wrapped around your narrow waist and lift you up over the ground to his face height.
The shock to you made you unable to object to his lewd behaviour. But what you didn't do did Nikki.
"Put her T-bone down. Everyone doesn't like being lifted by a strange man" your rescuer in distress.
"Yes, Tommy she may be afraid of heights" comments the blonde singer. Tommy gently sat down on your feet next to Nikki again.
"Sorry, I like to look people in the eyes," he says as his eyes slide down to your cleavage that was anything but covered by your dress. Nikki can't help but laugh as he sees your dizzying expression.

"You can't just lift people up like that," says your loved one with glowing eyes of happiness.
"But I couldn't help but be such a small thing," the drummer laughs defensively.
"Everyone is short compared to you," says Nikki with a raised eyebrow and a smile on his lips. Oh God those lips and all they can do.
"Okay, where's Mick? I have something to tell you guys."
You know what Nikki should tell you, it's no secret to you. But you know he is a little nervous about the News so you take his hand and squeeze it three times: To show that you are there for him and that you love him. You feel his fingers embrace your little hand and squeeze gently three times in response.
"I'm right here" says a mysterious voice behind you. It is a man with dark hair, sunglasses even though it is night and that he is indoors and with a bottle of vodka in his hand that is half full.
"Mick, hey dude. This is Brandi, Brandi Brandt," he introduces you to him and you give him a small wave with your free hand that is not firmly in Nikki's grip. 
"Nice to meet you but I don't know what such a nice lady you do with these shit piles" he says before taking his bottle to his lips.
"Okay, now that we're all together ... uh ... we have something to tell you all ..." he stammered. He who is always so good with words is now speechless.
"Don't say you've knocked her up, man," Vince teases now with a beer in his hand. Where did the beer bottle come from?
"Shut up" Mick throws himself out. "Don't be a dickhead what they are trying to say is that she has a fucking ring on her finger. So girls now you can fight over who becomes the best man at the wedding because I sure ass hell won't be it. Not even if you all fall dead down on the ground" he warns the boys. How could he know? How can he know everything that is happening while hiding in the dark with his alcohol? He must be magical or a psychic.
"How?" you ask surprised.
"You have a ring on your right ring finger and Nikki is speechless, so either he was tall and you just like jewellery or you are engaged. So simple it is" he doesn't touch a mine when he says it which makes you forget that close your mouth. What a fantastic fucking man, he is almost as amazing as your own soon to be husband.
Tommy applauds and makes one: "Whooo!" sounds for everyone to hear. Sherise gives you both a hug before Nikki kisses your cheek and you turn to face him.
"I said everything would be fine and who was right?" you tease with a smile.
"You" he answers before leaning into your ear "we will all celebrate then alone in bed, baby and then we will see who is right about what".

Worlds: 1064