Three little words (Nikki Sixx x female)

This is if Nikki Sixx had fallen in love with a girl instead of heroin.

Nikki's POV:

I've fallen in love.

And she is the sweetest thing I have ever tasted in my life.

She's better than any drug, liqueur or woman I've ever had.

And here she stands, right in front of me in her naked beauty, in all her glory. My eyes feast on her ivory skin which is completely exposed to me. Her soft shapes are visible in the darkness of the lamp in the bedroom. Soft, well-groomed breasts are at eye level with me and her two pink diamonds for nipples, lying like candies in front of a child. My hands move over her narrow waist like a shadow and I leave goose bumps behind me as a track in snow. 
one of my hands slides up over one of her round breasts. The pink little nipple gets harder against my touch. My other hand slides down her belly and down her pubic bone down to her thighs before sliding up the inside of her thighs toward her secret treasure. Skin so soft against my hand. I can feel her gaze burning before my hand slides up to where she wants it. Where she needs it the most.
My fingers are embraced by her wetness and she gasps: "I Love you"
My heart swells with her sweet little words. There are three little words that change so much. Three little words with so much emotion.There are three little words that say it all.
"I love you too"