Is he dead? (Nikki Sixx x You)

(Your point of view!)

I can't believe he did it again. After he actually died! He was dead! But still he did it again. He might want to die? Die and forget I ever existed. But I can't let him die again, not now that he's already died once. I thought I would die myself when I heard about his death on the news. I knew he was in trouble, I tried to help him but I couldn't. I should have done more. I felt myself dying when I heard the words:
"This is a very sad day for rock 'n' roll when Mötley Crue bassist, Nikki Sixx, was found dead by the hand of an overdose."
I considered killing myself as soon as I heard about what happened to my Nikki. My beloved Nikki Sixx. So you can imagine how overwhelmed I was to hear that he was alive. At that point, I thought God was playing a sick joke with me. But I went straight to the hospital and left my painkillers that I was thinking of overdosing on at home in our house, mine and Nikki's home. I went to Doc together with Doc to find an empty hospital bed. All of life is one big joke! He had apparently walked out of the hospital in only leather trousers and nothing else without anyone stopping him. Those people had only been watching when my sweetheart left the hospital after he was dead.

For two minutes.

Two fucking minutes!

And now I can see him so close to me but in such a dark place. When Doc and I went home to our house again, I screamed his name through the house with tears running down my cheeks. We looked together in every room of the house until we looked in our large closet. There he is, on his back against the wall under my fur coat he gave me as a surprise last month without any reason he said he gave it to me because he loves me. But how can he love me if he does this to himself. He has a needle in his arm and blood that runs down the floor from where the needle sits. I dare not check if he is alive, if he is breathing or has a pulse. All I know is that my Nikki is lying here and all I want is to hold on to him while I tell him that everything is okay. But I can't move, I'm like a statue.
I hear Doc come into the room but he, style difference from me, does not seem surprised at the sight he is greeted by. And he goes untouched to Nikki's body and feels the pulse before removing the needle from his bloody arm.
"Is he dead?" I ask crying with a shaking voice and tears I can't control.
"Yes, but he is not there long if he continues like this" his tone is cold but I can hear his concern for Nikki.
I kneel next to Nikki and hold him. Hans moves a little in my arms while I whisper that everything will be okay, we will be okay.
He will be okay, he has to. Because I cannot live without the great love of my life by my side.

Words: 580

I hope you who read this are doing well in this difficult time in our world. And that you feel good both physically and psychically. May God be with you.