Your secret (Nikki Sixx x Reader)

You lie on your stomach, on your side of the large bed in the hotel room that you and Nikki share. Your fingers are flipping through a magazine as you wait for him. But you can't concentrate on what's in the magazine because you're so excited and nervous about how Nikki will respond to your news that will affect your lives forever. But suddenly the door is opened and Nikki runs like a mad man to the drawer and started throwing out clothes that you had just put there a few hours ago.
"Where is it?" he calls out to you with crazy eyes. Oh no, does he already know? Is he angry?
"I don't know what you're talking about?" you say as you get up from your position on the bed and leave the magazine forgotten on the bed.
"You know what I'm talking about so don't play dumb? We can fix you, we can get you to rehab tell you just where it's somewhere?" he tears the rest of the clothes out of the first drawer before he starts to throw out clothes from the second one.
"Nikki calm down, I don't know what you're talking about, what about rehab?" you try to calm him down so he can start talking sense. He turns around coming up to you. With both his hands on your little shoulders, he looks into your eyes.
"Just tell me what you are on, is it crack? Or amphetamine?" his eyes look crazy towards you but despite his questions you say nothing which just seems to make him even more worried.
"But please say it's not heroin?" his eyes despair when he says it.
"Why would I be on drugs?" you ask gently with one hand on his arm.
"Don't worry Y / N I'm going to help you, Mick told me" What the hell has Mick said now? He promised he wouldn't tell anyone! You trusted him with your secret secret! You wanted to ask the one who told Nikki. YOU!
But what do drugs have to do with your secret, you wonder?
You knock his hands off your shoulders.
"What did Mick say?" you scream.
"Babe, calm down. What not angry with him he is just trying to protect you, he said you had been bad and you had thrown up several times in the last week, you were drug sick. But it's okay to get the best help available. The first way to do this is to get rid of it, all of it. "He turns away from you before you can protest and starts throwing everything in the third drawer.
"Nikki stop! Don't look there!" you ask, this is not how he should find out. But he does not stop despite your efforts.
"It's okay honey, everything will be ..." but he stops in the middle of the sentence when he finds your secret. A knit with two red lines that show what your love has created. He walks towards you and embraces you.
"Does that mean that.."
"Yes, I'm pregnant. Are you angry?" you ask afraid of his answer.
"Angry? Never, you've just made me the happiest man on earth. I'm pregnant" his herd is sweet and it makes you feel warm but the last sentence didn't quite match.
"No darling I am pregnant not you" he laughs lightly against your hair.
"That were what I meant," he said apologetically.
"Of course you did, that's why we love you. Me and our child love you" you said quietly.
"I love you two too, my beautiful wife who will make me a father and our unborn child."