How do I look? (Roger Taylor x reader)

(The picture is from the movie "bohemian rhapsody" and Roger Taylor is played by Ben Hardy)

Roger walks out of a bedroom and into the kitchen where you stand with a cup of coffee. He and the guys will have a meeting with a rich record company. You know he's nervous, you know the way he couldn't sit still during the breakfast, how he barely ate anything from the food you cooked, and how he constantly muttered to himself. But you can't blame him because you are equally nervous about him and Queen's future. But you believe in them, you believe in their bond and you believe in him.
He is dressed in black tight jeans, down buttoned shirt and his favourite brown leather jacket which he swears on gives luck. He had worn it that time at the festival and he had won a teddy bear for you by tipping all the cans with a ball. He had been so proud when he gave you the teddy bear and that's how he looks to you now. Although you can see his nervousness lie beneath his surface. You carefully put the cup down with your coffee on the table and walk up to him.
You study him for a moment. Your eyes glide over his long, well-styled, blonde hair and down over his exposed chest to then slide down to his black jeans that sat so tight that you bit your lip.
"So how do I look?" he asks with a supportive smile.

"Okay, number one: Button up the shirt." You said yes. Only you would see his beautiful, well-sculpted chest. It is already enough for girls who throw themselves over him at gigs and on the street as it is, he does not have to encourage them. You see his long fingers return button after button to the original place. When he is done, he looks towards you to hear "number two".

"And number two: ... Give me a kiss before you go and take them by storm". With those words, he catches your little shape in his arms and presses his lips against yours. You want to stay like this the rest of your life, just be in his arms, feel the scent of leather and musk that surrounds him. But he is going to do great deeds in this world and you know that so you let him get stuck just for a short while. When he goes out the door to go to the big meeting, you know he will come back to celebrate the good news. And you had some ideas to celebrate that contained very little clothes.

Okay, since this is the first one shoot for this work, hope you liked it.

( 461 words )