I followed the twins nervously into the caves, behind Haruhi and two other girls. I had fetched my torches first and made sure I didn't stray away from them, into the dark.
'Why did you have two torches in your bag Seina?'
I did my best to shrug nonchalantly. 'Practicality.'
The twins led us deeper into the caves, spinning out a ghost story as they went. Then a ragged looking scarecrow popped up at the end of the cave and Hikaru prodded Haruhi with a fake skeleton hand. She looked over her shoulder at him curiously.
'Is this some kind of test of courage?' Their terrified guests completely forgotten they stared between the two of us, gobsmacked.
'You're not afraid of ghosts?' Haruhi shrugged.
'I've never seen one.'
I headed back towards the cave entrance, my face darkened. 'There are much worse things in the world than ghosts.'
'Seina...'
I kept on walking till I was back on the beach.

Next it was Honey-senpai's turn. He led me and Haruhi to the lorry that the Black Onion Squad had been unloading earlier. He climbed into the back and pulled Haruhi up after him. However, I realised what he was planning and retreated a few steps.
'I'll just sit this one out.'
I motioned for them to continue without me. I sighed in relief as the door closed with me safely outside. A hand appeared on my bare shoulder and I turned around to see Kyoya-senpai.
'Are you alright Seina-san you seem tense?' A playful look in his eye.
I shook off the hand and laughed at him. 'Not this time! You're not laying a hand on me.' He chuckled to himself.
'Fair enough.'
Not a minute later and Honey-senpai was hysterical in the back of the lorry.
'Wah! It's dark and confined and scary! It's dark and confined and scary! It's dark and confined and scary!'
I sighed. 'Honestly...'

Mori-senpai's big plan was simply to point a harpoon in her face. Not that that worked either. I could see why. There was never a time when I'd ever felt threatened by Mori-senpai.

As Haruhi wandered off down the seashore with another one of Honey-senpai's buckets, I stayed with Kyoya-senpai.
'Do you have pictures of me like you do of Haruhi?' I teased.
He whipped out his notebook and flipped to a page near the back and removed three photos. I took them and examined them carefully. One was a formal photo from the Kamei Technological Group website where I was listed as heir and the future CEO. The second was obviously taken from a newspaper article and showed me triumphant at a martial arts tournament. The third I recognised but couldn't work out how he had gotten it. It was a nice photo, I smiled happily to my left where my cousin had been sat making jokes. The top two buttons of my blouse were undone and I looked relaxed.
'Where did you get this?' He glanced at me out of the corner of his eye as we walked along the beach.
'I believe your Uncle was sending them out to the wealthiest families with marriage inquiries.'
'Ok, but why do you have this?' He acted as if he never heard my question.
'Seina-san, I need to talk to you later. After dinner maybe.'
'Ok.' I said, bewildered. 'But why-'
'Ahhh!'
I jerked my head up in the direction of the scream and spotted three girls and Haruhi stood with two men. I could tell from their body language that they were looking for trouble. I didn't need to think about it, I took off running as fast as my legs would carry me on the soft sand. I outran Kyoya-senpai easily being far fitter than him and reached the cliff first.
I took on a fighting stance in front of the first man who had hold of two of the girls. One of them took action while he was surprised and kicked hard into his shin, causing him to let go and allowing them to get behind me. I swung a mighty roundhouse kick at him, which he narrowly dodged then punched him hard in the nose. I heard the satisfying crack of splintering cartilage as his nose broke.
He fell back, grasping his bloody nose and I turned toward the one who had Haruhi. Yet just as I turned she was flung from the cliff. Tamaki-senpai had caught up and jumped straight in after her.
I nodded satisfied and turned to the man responsible. I threw him to the ground, winding him. He stared at the enraged girl before him as if he couldn't work out what had happened. Judo and Aikido were both about using your opponent's strength against them and I was well practiced. He gave a feeble kick at me from the ground as if an excuse to pulverise him wasn't exactly what I wanted. I drove my foot hard into his vulnerable stomach then leaped on top of him. Raining down blow after blow on his bloody face.
'How dare you pick on a group of vulnerable girls!? We are not all vulnerable to creeps like you!' I was about to bring down my fist again but a hand grabbed my wrist and stopped me.
'Seina-san stop he's done.' I tried to shake off Kyoya-senpai's grip but he held on. 'Seina-san. Stop.'
Slowly I stopped fighting and allowed him to pull me to my feet. The man was unconscious and my knuckles were slick with his blood. I stared at him coldly.
'He deserved it.' The hand moved to gently rub my back in slow reassuring circles.
'I know. It's ok.'
It appeared the twins had done quite a number on the other man who looked as bad as the one at my feet. The three of us exchanged a nod. Haruhi was our friend and we had protected her. I walked over to them and wrapped an arm around each of them and they hugged me close.
'It's over now Seina.'
I gave them a shaky smile. 'I know.'