Chapter seventy two

Camila's P.O.V

This can't be real. I thought as I looked at your recent post on Twitter, I called Blake for the billionth time and still she didn't answer. Something is wrong. I just know it.

"Hey baby" Emily said in a childlike tone hugging me. "What's wrong" she sensed my uneasiness.

"I don't know if I'm going crazy or not right now" I rubbed my head.

"You can tell me anything you know" she rubbed up and down my arms.

"I know it's just, it involves your friend Ariana" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What about Ariana" she was already acting defensive so I knew a fight was going to come along.

"Think about it, she's Y/n's girlfriend then Y/n broke up with her and now all of a sudden she's up and left to LA without telling any of her friends and also Blake has not been returning any of my calls, I had to clean her house after her party because she wasn't there". I sighed maybe I am going insane.

"Look" Emily started "maybe Y/n just needed to heal herself from this breakup and obviously her being with Ariana in New York makes New York remind her of Ariana and as for Blake I know I don't really know her but from what I've heard she's an unpredictable person" she finished making a lot of sense.

"What would I do without you" I kissed her.

"Who knows" she laughed.

Y/n's P.O.V

"I'm not a killer" I said playing with the restraint wrapped around my ankle.

"How else are you going to get out of here and get your life back" Blake said frustrated "why have you already given up so easily".

"I don't know" I paused "I feel like nothing" I laid my head against the wall.

"So be something, this isn't the Y/n I met when she first came to New York, the one who held herself together and was so very optimistic" she crouched down to me "don't let this psychopath take your life away from you like she did to me" I felt a pain in my chest when she said that, she reminded me that she wasn't really here "let my death be for a cause Y/n" I looked up at her and she was trying to not cry "don't let it be for nothing, please" I saw a single tear slowly fall down her cheek.

"I promise I won't" I grabbed her hand and held it to my chest "I'm going to get out of here and tell your story Blake, of how you were so brave, so strong. I promise you that you will be remembered".

"You need to eat" Ariana said as she sat in front of me with a bowl of food. I wasn't going to object this time because I need to eat in order to get away from her.

I went to grab the spoon but she pulled back with a smirk on her face "I got it" I confusedly sat back down and let her feed me. It felt weird, I felt like a baby all over again.

"You're so beautiful you know that" she took a second to leave the spoon in the bowl to stroke my face with her thumb "how did I get so lucky with you" she smiled.

Physically she does have me but other than that she doesn't, I still can't believe I've never seen this side in her before.

"I love you still you know that" she fed me another spoonful "nothing can change that" she stared intensely at me "do you still love me". I looked between her and the bowl.

"A little white lie never hurt anyone Y/n" I heard Blake say but I didn't dare look at her because Ariana's eyes had mine trapped to hers.

"I do" was all I said and that made the biggest smile come upon her face as she got another spoonful and fed me again.

When the food was done she placed the bowl down beside her and leaned in towards me.

She had her hands on my shoulders as she brought her face closer to mine.

I was scared, scared that she would know I was faking it.

"You got this Y/n, think about that sweet freedom" Blake encouraged me.

She pressed her lips against mine and I reached my arms around her to hold her, I slid my tongue into her mouth making her very excited as she let out a shaky breath. I could only feel one of her hands on my shoulder now but she held it so tightly.

"I love you so much" she said before dipping her tongue back into my mouth, Ariana was a moaning mess while I felt a huge sense of discomfort.

"Oh my god" she moaned and that was when I realised that she was touching herself while we were kissing.

She gave me one last kiss on the lips before she stood up grabbing the bowl with her and smiled before she said

"You Y/n are going to be the death of me"

Can I say team Y/n or Ariana?