Chapter sixty two

Alcohol

I think it should be illegal

I mean how can something that gets you this fucked up be legal, I've had weed before and it has never put me in the state that I am in now.

"Shots" Pete yells filling up two small shot glasses.

Before I ever drank I always wondered why the glasses were so small.

Now I understand.

"No Pete I can't" I held my head, I think if I drink another sip my body is going to give up on me.

"Come on Y/n/n you used to be fun" Pete whined.

"I am fun" I grabbed the tiny glasses and threw the evil liquid down my throat letting it destroy my insides.

"That's my girl" Pete cheered before downing his own shot.

"I'm going outside for some fresh air" I screamed in his ear due to the music and the many voices talking.

When I made it outside I was met with a cool breeze making goosebumps rise on my skin. I looked up at the sky to see a bunch of stars and smiled to myself.

I pulled out my phone to call Ariana. After about seven rings it went to voicemail.

"Hey Ari just wanted to say that we're gonna need to talk and you might be laughing or whatever when you hear this because I'm really drunk right now but I do mean it we need to have a little chat you and I just to talk some things through" I then hung up.

I know that I'm going to need to break up with Ariana for the better. The thing with love is, it comes and goes. It can end in a bad way or a good way. Sometimes it just fades. I think mine and Ariana's love has reached it's expiry date and that's okay. I'm not saying that I don't love her at all anymore, I do. It's just us being an us will only kill us.

I called her again to see if she would pick up and she didn't, straight to voicemail again. "Ariana I really need you to pick up your phone" I sighed maybe being drunk and saying what I'm about to say on her voicemail is not a good way to go about this "look Ariana I think we need to break up and I'm not saying that you done anything but I'm also not saying it's not you it's me, it's just I don't think we should be together anymore. When we first met everything about you was new and exciting, you made me feel things that I never felt before. You truly made me feel loved and maybe I am saying it's not you it's me because I feel like I'm not ready for us and you might say we can take it slow but I just don't think we can. I'm not ready for you, I rushed into us being us and maybe that ruined it. I do love you, I love you so much my heart aches sometimes when I'm not around you Ariana but, I think I'm not the one for you. Someone out there is ready for you, they're waiting for you to come to them and you're wasting your time with me. I think it's for the best that we part ways" I then hung up with a single tear running down my face.

I walked back into Blake's house wiping my face.

"There you are" Nina came up to me with a big smile on her face and a big bottle of wine in her hand.

I let a small smile come onto my lips.

All I need is my friends for now.

"I love you Nina" I grabbed the bottle off her and threw my arm around her shoulder whilst taking a drink from the bottle.

"Y/n" she said.

"Yes" I responded.

"I think I'm going to get sick" she slurred.

"Come on I'll hold your hair back" we both made our way to the stairs.

I kept drinking and trying to call Ariana but it kept going to voicemail. I know I basically dumped her over phone but I wanted to still talk with her.