Epilogue

"Alice, why do you have that kind of alarm clock?" Aurora asked, leaning on the counter table and holding her morning coffee. "Those alarm of yours are sure from hell." She added and yawned.

Alice, took a glance at her older sister while eating her breakfast. She smiled awkwardly at her sister and mumbled, "Sorry" she continued eating her breakfast as it was made specially for her by her dearest older sister. 

"Where did you even got those?" Aurora asked making them both laugh. "I should also get one for Kate, she badly need those." She added sipping on her cup of coffee.

They then both turned to the front door in sync after hearing the doorbell. "That's probably Kate," Aurora said and placed her cup on the counter table before running to the door.

Alice watched her sister open the door and saw a smiling Kate standing on their doorstep. The two started conversing on the door making Alice turn back to her food and finished it.

The garden can be seen from where Alice is sitting, and it was bright and clear enough that even dusts can be seen floating.

"I see you have escaped your sleep today," a voice from nowhere crossed her thoughts. She stopped from eating until she realized it wasn't a voice from nowhere, but to that inexplicable creature sitting across her. A figure of a man, covered in black coat, wearing a black fedora on top. His face, covered with black mask with chains, that only his eyes can be seen.

She tried to avoid her gaze from the shadow appearing man. She then continued eating, still ignoring the presence of the Hat man.

"Are you still scared of me, Alice?" the Hat man asked with his deep hoarse voice.

Alice avoided everything, pretending she's not seeing him. The Hat Man moved closer to her forcing an eye contact with his deep red eyes.

"He's pure evil," she thought. She heaved a deep sigh and crossed her utensils as she lost her appetite. She stood up carrying her plate, still avoiding the Hat man. She sighed once again when she finally reached the sink. "At least I've ate a lot already."

"Alice! I am talking to you!" The Hat man roared, making her flinch. The loud sound of broken glass echoed in the kitchen, the broken pieces were all scattered in the sink.

Alice closed her eyes to prevent herself from crying. The moment she opened her eyes, she saw her food without being touched. The exact same plate when her sister served her breakfast.

"Don't you like it?" Aurora asked watching her sister just staring at the breakfast she made. "I added a lot of onion springs there, you love those, right?"

Alice, extremely confused, smiled at her sister. "No, no, I love it. It's just that, I wanted to smell it." She lied. Alice saw her sister's wide smile, "What was that? What did just happened?" she thought to herself.

Aurora  sat on the opposite of Alice to watch her sister eat whileenjoying her morning coffee. "But, why do you have that kind of alarm clock?" Aurora asked making Alice stop from eating and looked dead straight to her.

"Is this deja vu?" Alice thought, "Those alarm of yours are sure from hell," she mouthed, guessing her sister will say the exact same words before.

"Those alarm of yours are sure from hell." Aurora added making Alice froze. Aurora noticed her sister not moving and as if she was in deep shock. "Why?" Aurora asked snapping her fingers to her still shocked sister.

"Oh," Alice snapped, "Nothing, just thoughts came in my mind." She answered.

"And what thoughts could those be?" Aurora asked smiling at her sister, mentioning thoughts. It could be everything, Aurora leaned towards her sister to wait for some tea to be spilled.

"I just thought I was in different dimension for a moment." Alice answered before started eating her breakfast, leaving her older sister in shock. 

"Dimensions," Aurora sighed.