28. Beginning Of The End

The night was deep, everyone is already fast asleep. I went out of our tent and looked up to the stars. What's over the horizon?

By any chance, nandoon kaya sila? How many days has passed there already? I wonder if they look for me also.

I was in deep thought when Alice came up in my mind. Hindi ko nga pala siya nabigyan ng regalo kahapon. I searched through my bag I used earlier. I know I dropped by somewhere and bought something for Alice. I saw the small box and placed it on the table.

I looked at my phone and saw it's already 1 in the morning. I've been spacing out here for too long already.

I kept my gift for Alice and my phone inside my bag and left it on the table. I entered our tent and it was dark. Sinubukan kong kumapa sa loob, but I can't even reach Kate nor a blanket.

I closed my eyes and tried opening it again. It was really dark. I kept my eyes close and sat. Where are the blankets? The pillows?

"Open your eyes." after hearing that chilling voice, I opened my eyes. I was surprised when I saw a table and a hanging light a meter away from me. Am I back in my dreams now? Am I going to meet them again?

Questions ran inside my head until the ground shaked. The light started swinging from left to right. I am excited to meet them, but why does it feel so scary?

When the light swung to the left, I saw Seonghwa wearing an all white outfit, sitting at the end of the table. He was glaring to the other end of the table, I was confused for a moment until the light swung to the other side.

A man dressed in all black was there, smirking at Seonghwa. I couldn't see who that is because of the hat covering almost his whole face.

The light then swung back to the left side and there, I saw Yunho. How did that happened? Seonghwa was there before, and in just few moments it was now Yunho. "Are you evil?" he asked. He was holding a mirror that reflects what has happened. It showed a lot of things I didn't know happened.

Then it swung to the right and a new person dressed in black was there. He smirked at Yunho. I felt chills, I think I froze standing here. Then it felt like it glitched. It's another person wearing an all black, I knew he's another person because he suddenly grew. He was holding a mirror and asked, "Are you good?" it then reflected things happened.

The light swung to the left and there I saw Jongho. He literally smiled, it wasn't a smirk but a  smile. Then the light started swinging faster.

Everything felt like cards were being shuffled in front of me. It felt like someone is playing with me. The light then went off. I closed my eyes. I'd rather not see, than to see anything.

I still fear complete darkness.

"Open your eyes." I heard a female voice. It was near me. It whispered to my ear. Who was that?

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw San sitting in the middle of the table. The hanging light was not there, but I can clearly see San sitting around wine glasses.

"The Answer is..." he was saying something but I was stunned when he was strucked by a lightning. It happened in just a blink. My knees felt weak when butterflies started flying from where San was before.

What did just happened?

𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 ||ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें