Tyler and Scarlett walked into the living with Benny and Ally right behind them. Everyone turned to see who had entered the living and everyone smiled seeing Scarlett out of bed.

Jamie at on the couch beside Robby and Billie, her face completely neutral as she stared at her broken finger nails. She was happy to see Scarlett was up and moving, but she wouldn't admit it out loud, she was still pissed at Scarlett for being stupid.

"Ayo Scarlett, what's good?" Max greeted as he made his way towards her and Tyler. He was really happy to see that she was doing good today, even if he just met the girl a week ago. Scarlett resembled Tyler a lot and they are both good people, they just were put in a dangerous position and didn't want to see their sibling get hurt, so they did what they had to do.

Max was constantly around heavy type of drugs often but he never touched them himself. He often sold it and knew many drug addicts, he's seen a lot in his life time. Max always noticed when someone was on drugs and knew that it could completely ruin your life. He's seen people he cared about losing themselves in that path but he knew he couldn't really do anything about it, he made a living off selling them and he needed to survive and provide for his family.

Scarlett smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck once he neared her, "I'm doing alright. What about you?" She stepped away from him and noticed that he had a nicely rolled joint tucked in slightly behind his ear.

Max waved her off, "Ah, don't worry 'bout me. I'm fine," He put his big hand on her head, messing with it and making her bed head worse, "You should just be worrying 'bout you."

Max has this thing that he always noticed about people, he would always look into their eyes and be able to see if they still had a sparkle. Since he was always around drug addicts, the sparkle in most of their eyes were gone. He was surprised to see the Scarlett still had a sparkle in hers, even after everything she's been through.

"Can we get to the point and show them now?" Robby asked eagerly, his hands on top of a black bag that had been zipped closed. Billie jabbed her elbow into his side making him yelp and look at her with a glare.

"Would you quit doing that?!"

"When you stop being a dickhead," Billie rolled her eyes at her best friend who looked at her with a childish scowl.

"Yeah, go ahead and open the bags up," Tyler nodded his head and moved to stand around the coffee table, the rest of teens following after him and circling around the table.

They waited patiently as Billie turned her black bag to face towards them before zipping it open, revealing loads of cash stacked on top of each other. Benny and Scarlett both gaped at the mounds of money, Benny moved forward and grabbed a handful, running his fingers among the green paper.

"W-Who's is this?!" Scarlett looked at her older brother, not having a good feeling about all of these black bags loaded with cash.

Tyler put a hand on her shoulder, seeing the look of uneasiness in her eyes, "It was Skull's," After hearing that forbidden name, Scarlett felt her stomach drop and turned to look at the wad of cash that Benny had in his hands.

Scarlett gulped, this was dead mans money? Should she even consider taking some for her own and carry around blood money? This didn't settle well in her stomach and she could feel that she was going to puke and rushed off out the front door, not caring that she was only wearing socks on her feet and ran down the stairs before she made it onto the ground and hurled out her lunch into a nearby bush, squeezing her eyes shut together.

"Scarlett?!" Benny's worried voice was heard and he ran out of the cabin to find her throwing up the only food she had today. His eyes widened and rushed over to the girl, pulling her bed headed hair off her shoulders as he rubbed her back softly.