2

TALIA'S POV

TALIA'S POV

   I woke up on the pull out couch in the Chateau. I peeked through the window to see who else was at the house. I saw Pope sleeping on the front deck. Kie slept in John B.s bed and JJ slept with me on the pullout.

John B walked out just as I collapsed back into bed.
"Morning Tal." JB smiled as he walked to the kitchen.

"Morning Johnny. You wanna surf the surge later?" I asked pulling out my phone.

"You know it." JB grabbed a beer from the fridge offering me one in the process. I denied and got out of bed adjusting my shorts and an oversized T-shirt.

"Where are you going?" JJ asked in a groggy voice as he just woke up.

"Bathroom. Care to join?" I joked messing up his hair.
"Is that permission?" He asked sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"I'm your dreams, pretty boy." I laughed walking to the bathroom.

   I popped my head into JB's room to say good morning to kie. She threw her hand in the air and fell back asleep. I huffed to myself.

   After going to the bathroom and taking a quick shower, I ran to John B's room and grabbed one of his T-shirts and the same navy blue bike shorts that I had worn the night before. I walked out to the main area of the house to find the whole crew.

   I walked over to JJ sitting next to him in the process. I put on his zip-up hoodie and layer down.

"What do you guys wanna do today?" I asked putting my phone into my pocket.

Kie shrugged, "We could just get out in the marsh. Tonight is when the hurricane starts so we can go out till then."

   We all happily agreed and made our way out of the house. I quickly grabbed a bathing suit and changed into it. I ran out of the house in just a pair of shorts and my bathing suit top, with my bag full of essentials like extra clothes, my phone, etc.

   We ran to the GW and drove to the docks jamming all the way there. I sat in the big bean bag chair that was in the corner of the Van watching the birds and boats pass by. The Outer Banks was such a beautiful place to live, except for the fact that the people are so divided. I went to the Kook academy with Kiara for one year, but we hated it. Everyone is so stuck up.

The kooks hated us after that. We came and left in a blink and never looked back, but the Kooks never forgot. They always hated us because of it. During that one year, I had a small thing with one of the Kooks but it never came to anything more than just flirting. It's pretty much irrelevant.

When we got to the docks we all hopped onto the boat. Pope helped me on while Jj started up the boat.

I sat in my usual spot, next to JJ. I don't think there was a thing in the world that I didn't do while with JJ. He was my second half.