•°•°• Ch9: A lot of hugs •°•°•

Start from the beginning

I expected it to be my cousins but instead there stood Jane , the last person i expected it to be, looking so miserable.

"Jane!!" I said with shock " Are you okay? How did you know where i live?"

"Hi Sophia! I'm sorry to come without informing you, i sent you a lot of messages but you weren't answering, and as for the second question everyone knows where the King's live."

"Oh! It's okay come in!!" I said " And I'm grounded, so I'm not allowed to use my phone, that's why i didn't answer you" I added while we were making our way to my room.

Before we reached my room i almost bumped into Luke who gave Jane a questioning look then said " Who is she?".

"Luke this is my friend Jane!".. " And Jane this is my brother Luke!" I introduced them to each other then Luke said " Hi! Nice to meet you " Jane nodded at him and said a quick 'hi'.

"We'll be in my room!" I told Luke.

When we settled in my room me and Jane chated for a while , i aked her about Raymond and what was going on between them, she told how things are complicated and how much she feels lost but at the end i convinced her to talk to Raymond and figure things out together because it'll be easier .

She finally agreed and told me she'll talk with him. Also, she told me that the party will not be held next week anymore, because her friend is coming back earlier, and that the party will be tomorrow night, even though it's a school night, but they can't posponed it .

Jane stayed at my house for nearly 2 hours we chatted and ate some snacks, that Luke was so kind to bring it up to my room for us, it was actually so fun having Jane over.

She then had to leave, she thanked me and said that i helped her to clear her mind and that she's so glad she bumped into me, we hugged each other and i told her I'll try to go the party. It's weird how i met her just for few minutes but she came to me when she was upset. I'm really glad she did , i feel like I've known her since forever.

As i closed the door behind her i jumped up in surprise when Cole whispered next to my ear " What party?!" I turned around but didn't say anything to which he raised his eyebrows.

Ding!!

Ouh! Saved by the bell!

Cole narrowed his eyes at me and gave me the 'we will continue this later' look. He opened the door and this time it was my cousins i ran towards Ella and hugged her.

"Ooo I'm so happy you're here!" I said to her excitedly. Ella is 20 years old, she has blue eyes, black hair and a tattoo on her left arm. She totally has the bad girl vibes.(picture below).

"I'm so happy too! I missed you a lot!" Ella said back

"Uhh uhem!! I'm your cousin too!" Liam cleared his throat and said.