Chapter 6:

Emily's point of view
#########

"Phewwwww,I'm exhaustedd!!" I said immediately stepping foot into my apartment .I took it in for awhile and was stunned at the choice of furnishings for a place as cheap as this ,actually I was stunned by how good the area was and the fact that it looked like a higher class than average but not to rich which I liked.

"Ehh wasnt that bad..umm I forgot to get your name sorry." He said laughing

"Ohh shit yeah I'm Emily Albania but you can call me Em if you'd like."

"Nice to meet you Em ,I'm Andrew Anderson." He extended his hand out I took it gracefully and shaked it laughingly.

"Honours all mine." I joked

"I'm going to let you get settled in and maybe you can come by sometime tomorrow ,Ruben would be dazzled to meet you." He said

"Yeah I'll come by tomorrow ,how bout I get your number and text you when I'm ready." I said ,we exchanged numbers and gave each other a quick hug before he walked out the apartment.

I picked my bags up and took them to my room ,I was supprised to see that there were two rooms with a walk in closet and a bathroom as well as an extra bathroom in the hallway.
I wanted to take the biggest room but they were both the same size,so I decided to take the room with the prettiest room and I chose the room on my left which had a sight of the city.

I packed out all my clothes into my walk in closet and placed everything neatly ,I also added a new bedding set to my bed and decided to get more things to make my room prettier at a later stage,for now all I wanted to do was get in a bath and lay there for about an hour listening to music and relaxing .After bathing I took a small blanky and went to watch some TVD(THE VAMPIRE DIARIES),about 30 min into watching tv I started crying thinking of my friends ,I decided to order a pizza to suppress my emotions and then face time my friends.

I stare at my phone hesitating if I should call them ,what if their not ready ohh fuck it ,i press the dial button and wait for an answer.

"Heyy boo." Quills said.

"Hiii Em ." Eve answered

"Heyy Quills,Heyy Eve's." I said crying

"No,No.why are you crying Em?Did something happen.?" They both asked

"No nothing happened I just watched some TVD and thought of you and Eve and I miss y'all so much already." I said .

"Oh Em." Eve said sadly

"We miss you to ." Quills said
"Em.?" Quills asked

"Yeah ."

"How was your day?"she said with a geniun smile.

" let me tell you something mind blowing ,I walked 5 flights of stairs!"I said excitingly in a sarcastic way

They both laughed and then eve said:"Met anyone yet.?"with wiggling eyebrows

I stared in shock and decided to give her a sarcastic storie since she's been thinking so low of me ,alough I know it was a joke .

"Hell yeah ,we literally just finished fucking .Y'all should honestly see him like damn where's you been all my life zaddy."I said making sure to use the zaddy word..
"hahahahahahahhshsshshshhshahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha well damn fuck me ,got any room for me there wait tell him to wait for me I'll soon be on my way"Quils laughed

"You guys are such hoe's!!" Eve shouted

"Yeah well you ask dumb questions we give dumb answers." I said happily

"What Em said ." Quills added right after.

"Okay I'm just joking geez,But seriously have you met anyone like a frnd or something?"Eve asked

" yesh I met this guy that lives next door to me ,his name is Andrew Anderson and he is fine as hell but he gay."I said

"Ooh damn ,sorry man ." Quills laughed

"Pay backs a bitch!!
That's what you get for being sarcastic with me." Eve exclaimed

"Nah actually it ain't cause y'all know my ovaries wouldn't survive if he was straight ,and Id most probably hide in my room all day."

"Yeah you would ,even if he was straight, we know you don't want any man in your life."Quills backed me up

"Never say never!!"Eve sang

" Eve your probably a bigger hoe than I am so you can say what you want."I said teasingly.

"Won't deny it ,but jokes aside I know you won't man you to much of a Nun." Eve laughed

"Am not.!!" I gaped at her

"You see Eve that's what everyone thinks of Em until she truly let's go" Quills said laughing and backing me up..

"Yeah what Quills said." I added

"Damn looks like I'm fighting on my own here."Eve said

we all laughed and talked for  an hour longer when the pizza came and we all said goodnight and ended the call.

After eating I tidied up and went to bed for a good nights rest .I'm glad I talked to my besties ,thanks to them I'll sleep a slight bit better.