Chapter 3

Eve's point of view

I stand and watch as Em talks to us .Im not a person who usually cries not even over a TV series or a movie but today I'm crying and a lot . Im proud of Em she's had a tough living circumstance and she deserves every bit of happiness and success coming her way .Im going to miss her a lot she's always been the funny and sarcasm one of the three of us .Its sad knowing I ain't gonna see her for a long time .

I watched her with sad eyes every time she laughed watching vampire diaries, taking every last part of her in ,the sound of her laugh was so much different than anything anyone has ever heard before even when I think about it I start giggling .

Em has trully changed my life  ,she's learned me to be positive ,she learned me to be confident in who I am ,she learned me how to be the true authentic person I am but most importantly she learned me how to stand up for myself and how not to take shit from anyone .Em has been the glue to our groups friendship .

Anyone who meets her on the
Other side is truly given a blessing .

I took a quick glance at Quills I know what she's thinking ,I know how long its gonna take her to get over the fact that Em's leaving .I always knew the two of them had a closer bond and I'm happy for them I'm happy that Quills found her .When Em leaves soon things are going to change so much things aren't going to feel the way they felt when we all were together united as one .I myself have considered moving ,I have my family and all but they've all split up each sibling and aunt and uncle is in different states .There's nothing holding me back as well except Quills she has friends but not close ones like Em and I .She's the only reason I'm staying I just don't know how she would handle it if we both left her .I hope for the sake of the both of us that things could change and that by next year this time she'll consider moving somewhere closer to Em .

My thoughts have been running wild today and finally they stopped when Quills spoke up and told Em that it was time.We quickly made sure Em had everything packed before going .

"Guys I'm quickly going to the bathroom and then we can go ." I said

"Right after ya." Said Em

"Mee too." Quills laughed

After all of us finished our businesses we headed to the car got everything packed in and headed for the airport