Chapter 1472-1476

Start from the beginning

Zhao Fu looked at the demon grass and also felt quite tempted. This sort of monster was quite rare, as it was also a precious treasure, and it was quite useful to Zhao Fu.

Clang, clang, clang…

Massive chains shot out from the ground with ferocious power. The demon grass and Ye Leihua were in the heat of the moment and the demon grass could not react in time before being bound by the chains.

Ye Leihua was given a fright and immediately became wary of her surroundings, while Zhao Fu walked out with a smile.

“Who are you? This demon grass is mine,” Ye Leihua said somewhat angrily as she looked at Zhao Fu.

Zhao Fu smiled as he replied, “I can give it to you; after all, what’s yours will all be mine.”

Ye Leihua somewhat did not understand what Zhao Fu meant but her expression became quite serious, as she could sense that Zhao Fu was quite dangerous.

Zhao Fu did not waste any time and exploded out with his Nation Armament’s power. A powerful aura of killing and conquering swept out like a wild gale, causing the countless creatures to look terrified and run away.

Sensing this power, Ye Leihua’s expression fell and she did not hesitate before choosing to run. She had not been too wary of Zhao Fu as he only had Earth Realm Cultivation, and she had never thought that he would be able to explode out with such terrifying power.

Seeing Ye Leihua try to run away, Zhao Fu disdainfully laughed coldly and stretched out his hand, and a massive bronze aura flooded out, turning into an enormous bronze hand that grabbed towards Ye Leihua with a horrifying aura.

Ye Leihua looked quite terrifying as she swung the sword in her hand, sending out sharp sword lights, but she was unable to deal any damage to the bronze hand.

The bronze hand grabbed Ye Leihua and a massive power flowed into her body, restricting her power, before pulling her in front of Zhao Fu.

“Let me go!” Ye Leihua angrily glared at Zhao Fu as she vigorously struggled.

Zhao Fu laughed as he looked at Ye Leihua. She had a voluptuous figure, wore a black palace dress, and was quite beautiful, but she had a fierceness about her.

Sensing Zhao Fu’s gaze, Ye Leihua could guess at Zhao Fu’s intentions and she cursed out, “You pervert, I’m from the Demon Cloud Sect and my big brother is a student at Nine Hell Demon College. If you dare to do anything to me, you definitely won’t have a good outcome.”

Zhao Fu had already offended many higher-beings and Empires, so how could he care about the Demon Cloud Sect and her big brother? He grinned as he brought her into his embrace and came to where he had bound the demon grass.

Boom!

Zhao Fu’s body exploded out with his Divine Bloodline’s aura, which weighed down on the demon grass. If he wanted to have it submit, he had to use a terrifying power that it could not resist.

Sensing Zhao Fu’s bloodline power, the demon grass looked quite terrified, and Ye Leihua also looked at Zhao Fu in shock and fear. Her body froze and she felt as if she had fallen into a boundless abyss.

“Now, will you submit to me?” Zhao Fu’s terrifying eyes fell on the demon grass as he spoke, his voice filled with might.

Under the Divine Bloodline’s terrifying might, the demon grass did not dare to resist at all and immediately submitted.

Zhao Fu smiled and set down restrictions within the demon grass’ body before putting it into his spatial ring.

Ye Leihua’s expression was quite unsightly; not only did Zhao Fu have terrifying power, but his bloodline was also completely superior to hers; just who was this person? He was possibly much more terrifying than she had expected; no wonder he did not fear the Demon Cloud Sect and Nine Hell Demon College.