Chapter 1282-1286

Chapter 1282: Charm Devil King

Two days later, Zhao Fu finally finished the fusion. He looked even younger and his ears became slightly pointed, and he gave off a slightly devilish aura. His aura was much more powerful than before.

He also now had a trace of a rainbow-colored aura within his body, and this was most likely the Celestial source energy from the Celestial Peach. It had fused with Zhao Fu, and the Fairy Emperor Bloodline had also perfectly fused with Zhao Fu.

However, Zhao Fu was still disappointed to find that his bloodline still had not leveled up, and it was still a trace away. It seemed that obtaining a Divine Bloodline was even more difficult than scaling the heavens.

Following this, Zhao Fu planned to head to a Marquisate Kingdom in the Charm Devil World. It was the King from that Marquisate Kingdom who wanted Zhao Fu to give him 1,000 Concubines, and this included Tina Pendragon. Zhao Fu did not know how they knew of Tina Pendragon, but it was likely as a result of her fighting outside.

As long as Great Qin agreed to this request, their Kingdom would consider persuading some other Kingdoms to stand on Great Qin's side, but they could not guarantee the success.

After hearing this, Zhao Fu coldly laughed; of course he would not agree. Let alone Tina Pendragon, Zhao Fu would not give them even a single ordinary Concubine. However, Zhao Fu wanted to take this opportunity to go to the Charm Devil World and take a look.

When Zhao Fu followed the Charm Devil soldiers into the Marquisate Kingdom's Royal City, even though he had made mental preparations, he was still quite shocked by how revealing the men and women's clothes were.

The men on the streets all looked at the women with openly lascivious looks, while the women had lewd smiles on their faces as they twisted their bodies as they walked. They did not mind the men's gazes at all and instead enjoyed them.

Even on the streets, Zhao Fu saw many pairs of Charm Devil men and women entangled together, disregarding other people's gazes. It seemed that this practice was quite normal, and Zhao Fu did not pay them much mind.

Zhao Fu also saw many naked Elves, both men and women. There were exquisite ropes tied around their necks, and some people were leading them around like pets. Their lower bodies all looked like they had been greatly ravaged.

These were most likely the people they had captured from conquering two Continents in the Elf World. The Charm Devils naturally would not treat those Elves like Great Qin treated them.

"Mother, you're so beautiful!" Zhao Fu looked through a room with its windows wide open and saw a young man and a middle-aged woman going at it together. They looked quite similar and given the way the young man addressed the woman, it was easy to guess their relationship.

By now, Zhao Fu did not know what to say. Zhao Fu saw even more depraved scenes, but they were too vulgar to describe.

They soon came to a luxurious hall within the Royal Palace. Because Zhao Fu had come here as an ambassador, he suppressed his cultivation so that it was only around Stage 5. With Zhao Fu's strength, no one could discover this.

The guards were all female soldiers with pretty looks and seductive figures, and Zhao Fu was not too surprised because he had heard about things like this.

The main purpose of these female soldiers was so the King could do them at any time; their main role was to service the King. This was quite common within the Charm Devil World, and most Kings had a group of beautiful female soldiers.

Following this, Zhao Fu was summoned and he was escorted into the hall, and he saw a group of women with enticing figures dancing.

There were two people seated above: one was a young man giving off an evil and devilish aura. He wore a dragon robe and his strength was around the Saint Realm. The other was an extremely beautiful woman wearing a phoenix robe, and she lazily lay within the young man's embrace.