Chapter 1132-1136

Chapter 1132: Completely Unstoppable

This was a direct battle, and the Grassi World was facing off against Great Qin. The situation was the same on the two other sides as well.

The Grassi people's expressions were quite unsightly. They had thought that they would be facing a bug that they could easily crush underfoot, but it was like they had stepped onto a steel spike.

Just that first wave of attacks alone had lost them around 100 million soldiers due to their carelessness. Now, should they continue to attack or retreat?

If they continued ahead, they might not win, and even if they did, they would most likely suffer disastrous losses.

They had been careless! Utterly careless! They had never thought that the other side would actually be a Dukedom Kingdom, and they had never prepared for this. They did not send out all of their forces, and facing such terrifying power from Great Qin, they wanted to shrink back.

"Hahaha..." Facing the cowardice of the Grassi side, Zhao Fu unrestrainedly laughed loudly. He looked at the Grassi people and said, "You wanted to destroy the human world in one month? You wanted humans to become your slaves? Today, We will use your blood to prove Great Qin's name!"

"Advance!" Zhao Fu drew his Death Disaster Sword and gave off a massive aura as he fearlessly turned into a ray of light and charged towards the countless Kings of the other side. Great Qin's City Lords obeyed, turning into rays of light as they rushed at the City Lords of the other side.

"Roarrrr..." Massive dragon's roars sounded out as massive figures covered the sky. Everyone looked up to see countless Wyverns that were 100 or so meters long appear in the sky, giving off powerful mights.

"Roarrr!" More roars tore through the sky as nearly 40,000 giants that were 100 meters tall appeared. They were all clad in heavy armor and held heavy shields and carried heavy swords. Their eyes were blood-red, and they gave off savage and violent auras. Their bodies gave off a sense of pressure, and facing billions of enemies, they showed no fear at all.

"Awoooo..." Massive wolves' cries sounded out as enormous wolves leapt out. They were nearly 100 meters long and gave off ferocious auras. There were ruthless gazes in their eyes as they looked at the Grassi people.

Massive clattering sounds could then be heard as 100 meter wide black spiders quickly appeared, giving off fierce auras and causing people's hairs to stand on end.

The gates had been opened, and Great Qin's countless Cavalrymen rode out. They held the reins of their horses in one hand and grasped long spears in the other and had resolute gazes in their eyes. They gave off a massive sharp aura, and they were followed by countless other soldiers.

Everyone charged as soon as Zhao Fu gave the order. The massive beasts were at the front, followed by Great Qin's galloping Cavalrymen, who were then followed by countless Infantrymen. Their sounds shook the heavens and earth, and it seemed as if they would kill all gods and buddhas in their way, completely unstoppable.

Facing this aura and hearing these sounds, the Grassi people could not help but tremble. They had never thought that the other side would have so many terrifying massive beasts, and everyone felt terrified.

Zhao Fu was now fighting with the other side's Kings, and as the ruler of the Night Dynasty, Ye Cang was able to defend against five or six ordinary Kings.

Tina Pendragon had once been the Queen of a Marquisate Kingdom and her sword was quite special - it was similar to a Nation Armament and a Clan Armament, and it could be used as an ordinary weapon. It could provide a massive amount of power, and Zhao Fu did not destroy her Royal Seal, as it could still unleash a lot of power.