Chapter 1142-1146

Chapter 1142: Meeting Bing Qixue Again

Zhao Fu looked at the Four Soul Devil World and smiled; now, he could rest at ease when using the Devil army. Great Qin was currently clearing out the three Continents, which could provide a large number of people and beasts that they could throw in to provide Great Qin with more Devils.

Following this, Zhao Fu returned to Great Qin. After dealing with so many matters, he felt quite relaxed.

Because the regions had not been fully cleared yet, nor had the Great Wall been built, those three Continents did not officially belong to Great Qin yet. Their Cities could not be made into governmental cities yet, so their City Lord Seals could not be fused into beasts.

Zhao Fu had already chosen the recipients for the next wave of City Lord Seals: the Corpse Soul Soldiers. They had performed excellently during this battle; they could hold their large shields and charge everywhere, or they could use their massive swords to give off ferocious attacks.

Li Si walked into the palace hall and cupped his hands as he reported, "Your Majesty, the Kings of various Kingdoms have sent letters requesting to send ambassadors to Great Qin. What does Your Majesty think of this?"

"Send ambassadors to Great Qin?" Zhao Fu thought about it; these people most likely wanted to see what Great Qin was like for themselves. Even though this would mean revealing some information about Great Qin, it was still quite beneficial, as it would allow Great Qin to establish better relations with others and seem less threatening. This was what Great Qin wanted.

News of various Kingdoms sending ambassadors to Great Qin naturally became a hot topic. Zhao Fu did not care much for this and had Li Si handle this while he planned to go to the inner region of the Ancient Stem Domain.

Over the course of that large battle, Great Qin had used up an ocean of Talisman Stones, so they needed to greatly replenish them. They also desperately needed high-Stage corpses - Great Qin's high-Stage cultivators were far inferior to the three worlds, so they had to reduce the gap as much as they could.

Zhao Fu headed there through the teleportation channels he had set up last time and did not use the Heaven Domain Spirit Crystal. It had not been upgraded yet, so it could only teleport him to nearby worlds.

After arriving at the inner region, Zhao Fu happened to run into Bing Qixue.

"Brother Zhao! You seem to be quite the busy person, long time no see," Bing Qixue said as he laughed. He was also by himself and did not have any guards with him.

Now that Great Qin had revealed itself, perhaps the Ice Origin Kingdom would be of help to Great Qin in the future. As such, Zhao Fu smiled apologetically and said, "I've been caught up in some matters recently and haven't been able to come for a while."

Zhao Fu naturally could not reveal his true identity; since everyone thought that he was a mysterious Emperor, he would pretend to be one.

Bing Qixue actually took great notice of this - as the Emperor of an Empire, why would Zhao Fu come to the Ancient Stem Domain? And it seemed like he had come many times before, so what was his purpose? With his identity, if he had some kind of purpose, it definitely would not be a small matter.

"Brother Zhao, a restaurant recently opened nearby and its wine is extremely rich and mellow; will you give me the face of drinking together?" Bing Qixue had been ordered to make friends with Zhao Fu, so he extended an invitation so that he could hear about Zhao Fu's purpose in being here.

Zhao Fu smiled and agreed; he was not in a rush.

After arriving at the restaurant, they found that business was booming and that all of the private rooms were booked. Zhao Fu and Bing Qixue were not too fussy and found a table in the hall and ordered a few small dishes and a jug of wine.