Chapter 1262-1266

Chapter 1262: God of War

In actuality, Zhao Fu did not want to fight at all. Apart from the battle with Bai Shengjun, which was for the Darkness Origin Crystal, Zhao Fu had not wanted to fight in any battles.

Wu Five flew into the sky and dodged Zhao Fu's attack. He also released his full strength as a massive azure aura flame burst forth around his body. He raised his fist and turned into a ray of light, giving off a mountain-like aura as he punched at Zhao Fu.

Bang!

A massive sound rang out as Zhao Fu dodged to the side and Wu Five's punch hit the ground. An azure wave of internal energy exploded out, causing the ground in the surrounding 10,000 meters to cave in.

Shing!

A clear sword hum sounded out as Zhao Fu stood in the sky and slashed with the Emperor Killing Sword. Hazy sword souls holding blood-red swords appeared in the sky and gave off an enormous aura as they descended.

Zhao Fu pointed at Wu Five and the countless sword souls locked onto Wu Five with their blood-red eyes and gave off dense killing intent as they turned into black blurs and shot towards Wu Five.

Facing the countless incoming sword souls, Wu Five's fists erupted with azure flames and a terrifying aura spread out. Wu Five continuously punched out quickly, sending out massive azure fist images that contained terrifying destructive power.

Bang! Bang! Bang...

The azure fist images and sword souls all contained great power and continuously clashed in the sky. Neither side could gain an advantage over the other, and they exploded in the sky, turning into gusts of powerful wind.

Seeing that he was unable to injure Wu Five, Zhao Fu held the Emperor Killing Sword, which burned with a ferocious black and blood-red aura flame. He stepped out in the air and gave off shocking power as he flew towards Wu Five.

In just an instant, Zhao Fu had arrived in front of Wu Five. He raised the Emperor Killing Sword and slashed down with boundless killing intent, seeming to tear apart space.

At that moment, Wu Five's right fist gave off an intense azure light and a ferocious power exploded out, twisting space itself. The instant Zhao Fu's sword arrived, Wu Five vigorously punched out, seeming to shatter space.

Boom!

A shocking explosion sound out as the two incredible waves of power clashed together. The intense shockwave spread out like lightning, causing the ground in the surrounding tens of thousands of meters to collapse, and fragments of boulders shot everywhere.

In that moment, Zhao Fu continuously slashed out with his sword, sending out black and blood-red sword lights, while Wu Five continuously punched out azure fist images so fast that all that could be seen were blurs.

Bang! Bang! Bang...

The sword lights and fist images continuously clashed, and sword light and internal energy shot everywhere. Wild gales continuously blew out like a massive storm, and dust and sand were blown into the sky as boulders rolled and trees violently swayed.

Boom!

Zhao Fu raised his sword and slashed towards Wu Five, while Wu Five punched out. The two incredibly strong powers once again clashed together, causing another shockwave to blast out, causing both people to fly backwards.

Both of them flew back hundreds of meters before they were able to stop their bodies, and a trace of blood leaked out of their lips. Zhao Fu coldly looked at Wu Five while Wu Five looked back at Zhao Fu, the smile from before gone. He now clearly knew that Zhao Fu using that power was enough to fight with him on equal terms.