Chapter 1457-1461

Magsimula sa umpisa

After hearing that Zhao Fu wanted to assassinate the leader of the faction and steal the Ten Thousand Demon Blood Stone, Ye Zhi looked incredibly shocked. He felt that Zhao Fu was simply too daring and was even a bit mad. With his strength, he did not dare to offend that faction’s leader at all; if he ever met him, he would only be able to kneel in awe.

Ye Ye nestled in Zhao Fu’s embrace. After doing it with Zhao Fu many times, her aura had become somewhat more flirtatious and mature.

Their relationship had also become better and when she had heard about the Ten Thousand Demon Blood Stone, she knew that Zhao Fu wanted to take it, and she trusted that he would be able to do it.

She could instinctively sense that Zhao Fu’s identity was incredibly terrifying; after all, the aura he gave off was monstrous. Whether it was in terms of his aura, bloodline, or Fate, she could not resist at all and was completely suppressed.

“Make sure you’re careful,” Ye Ye lay in Zhao Fu’s embrace and looked at Zhao Fu with her beautiful eyes as she said caringly.

Zhao Fu nodded and began to prepare to assassinate the leader of that faction.

Boom!

In order to quickly end the battle, Zhao Fu directly released the power of his Nation Armament, and a terrifying sword light slashed out, bringing with it a ferocious sword qi as it slashed towards the leader of the faction.

The leader of the faction was leading a group of horsemen and was chasing after a demon tiger, and he had never expected such a terrifying attack.

Great Qin now had six worlds and the power that its Nation Armament contained was simply terrifying. The leader of the faction had Divine Realm Cultivation but was still killed by the attack. The group of horsemen with him were also torn apart by the sword light, and their blood and broken corpses littered the ground.

A circular stone giving off black light and immense demonic qi hung in the air – this was most likely the Ten Thousand Demon Blood Stone. Zhao Fu had never expected that it had fused with the leader of the faction; if he had not killed him, he would not have been able to obtain it.

“Kill him! He killed our leader!” Over 10,000 demon soldiers hurried over, and they all had Stage 4 strength. Seeing Zhao Fu kill their leader, they looked incredibly furious and raised their weapons as they roared and charged over.

Facing these demon soldiers, Zhao Fu disdainfully laughed. He released the Evil Flower Demon and said, “Eat your fill!”

The Evil Flower Demon opened its massive mouth and sucked, and an incredibly powerful attractive force burst forth.

The demon soldiers’ expressions fell and they unleashed energy barriers, but it was completely useless. Their bodies were quickly sucked into the Evil Flower Demon’s mouth.

The soldiers on the outside hurriedly shot out arrows, and these arrows contained immense power as they shot towards Zhao Fu.

Bang! Bang! Bang…

Without Zhao Fu needing to do anything, the Evil Flower Demon unleashed a defensive barrier to block the arrows, and it continued to suck in the demon soldiers.

In the end, of the 10,000 demon soldiers, only fewer than 100 of them were able to escape and the rest were all devoured by the Evil Flower Demon. These were all Stage 4 demon soldiers and contained large amounts of demonic qi.

Zhao Fu did not stay here as the other side’s army would soon arrive. He found a place with no one around and ate the Ten Thousand Demon Blood Stone.

A massive wave of demonic qi exploded out from Zhao Fu’s body and an expression of pain appeared on his face as the Evil Spirit Abyss Flower appeared in his eye sockets.