"Come on in." Masaru said, making way for Hiroki as Miku pushed him inside.

Miku helped her dad onto the sofa before folding up his wheelchair and setting it up beside him. Out of the blue, she smelled something good coming from the kitchen, but she couldn't really tell what it was. Curiosity got the best of her, so she slipped into the kitchen, and burst out laughing at what she saw.

Katsuki was standing there, wearing a yellow frilled apron, grumbling incoherently to himself as he stirred a steaming pot of food. He was even stuffing his hands into the apron pockets like how he would if he was wearing his usual baggy pants. He turned immediately at the laugh, and his face flushed in anger and embarrassment.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT, IDIOT?" He screeched, lunging towards her with his wooden spoon.

"I just didn't know you were a domesticated cook, Bakugou-senpai!" Miku said, laughing.

"I'M NOT! THAT OLD HAG JUST FORCED ME! NOW STOP LAUGHING!" He yelled, hitting her lightly on the head with his wooden spoon.

Miku stopped laughing once she heard Mitsuki's voice from the dining room ring out.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, YOU BRAT? I DON'T CARE IF MIRAI AND MIKU ARE HERE, I'LL WHOOP YOUR ASS JUST THE SAME!" She screamed.

Bakugou was about to yell back at her when Miku signalled for him not to. He grumbled about it a bit before going back to the pot of food he was as stirring.

"So... What've you been doing recently?" Miku asked.

"Why do you care?" Bakugou sneered, viciously stirring at whatever was in the pot.

"I mean, we're friends, aren't we? At least sort of. We've known each other for years." Miku mumbled, scratching the base of her neck nervously.

Bakugou didn't reply to that, and just poured the soup inside the pot into a large bowl, before taking it and pushing past Miku. He set it down onto the dinner table, then whipped off the apron, threw it into the kitchen and walked back up to his room.

Miku felt her heart clench in her chest a bit. She eyed the apron on the floor, picking it up and hanging it up next to the other aprons on the wall.

"I'm sorry, my son is like that." Masaru said, patting Miku on the back.

Miku was a little startled by the sudden intrusion and stumbled back slightly. Masaru smiled and sighed.

"Katsuki is almost as audacious as his mother. I'm sure you're aware that both are them get angry quite often. Don't take it to heart. Katsuki is mostly just a boy that's been praised so much that he's constructed his own superiority complex. I'm trying to help him get over that, but it's not like it's easy. He doesn't listen. I sometimes feel like I've failed as a father to teach him right. I'm sure it feels bad as his friend to see him turn out like this too. But it's okay. One day I'm sure he'll see things like everyone else does." He lamented, wrapping an arm around Miku lightly and hugging her.

Miku smiled and thanked him, before going to the dinner table. Katsuki was still probably sulking in his room, while almost everyone else was already at the table.

"KATSUKI IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN HERE YOU AREN'T GETTING ANYTHING TO EAT!" Mitsuki screamed.

"I'M COMING DOWN ALREADY! CALM YOURSELF, WOMAN!"

Bakugou was reluctantly trudging down the stairs, eyeing all the chairs. He grumbled when he saw that the only open chair was the one next to Miku. He plopped down in his seat with his usual pissed off look.

They begun eating, and Katsuki basically devoured his meal in less than 2 minutes, before leaning back into his seat. Still looking extremely pissed. Miku waited and ate as the parents talked, studying Katsuki carefully. He seemed calmer, but still angry.