9 ; light

"Young Miku! Welcome! You have nothing to fear regarding your acceptance of the entrance exams, because I am here! To announce that you've been accepted into the UA High school Hero Course!"

Miku gasped, feeling like her heart was going to burst out of her chest. This was All Might, for God's sakes. The number one hero in all of Japan. The symbol of peace. Sending her a video message through hologram.

"You must be wondering why I'm here announcing this, and how you got into the hero course! I'll explain everything! I'm now a teacher at UA, and I'm going to be helping in your training!" All Might said, flashing his signature smile.

All Might, the almighty number one hero, taking time from his regular hero duties to train the next generation of promising heroes. It was new, for one of the top 10 pro heroes to teach at a school. Who even knew how All Might taught? Was he going to be strict, or funny, or calm? It was something up to the imagination of every student that had received the hologram.

Speaking of promising heroes, Miku looked over to where Katsuki Bakugou's house was, and she smiled wider. One thing she was sure of, was that All Might was sure going to hate Bakugou.

Or at least despise him a little. Just a little.

"Regarding the scoring, you didn't get enough points from your 24 to pass the entrance exam. But, there was a second part to the point scoring. There were Rescue points. A team of judges will watch your rescues and they will give you points based on how you rescued others. When you tried to save Young Midoriya from the large robot, although you didn't succeed, your attempt was cleverly done and got you 10 points. Your save with Aoyama was much better, though. It earned you 30 points. That means in total you have 64 points." All Might explained, pointing to a graph behind him with people's names.

Miku noticed that a few names above her, was Ochako Uraraka, the brown haired girl with the gravity quirk. She was really strong, compared to Miku. Ochako has gotten 3rd place in the entrance exam, while Miku had gotten 5th.She saw that Izuku Midoriya was only 3 places behind her, with 60 rescue points at 8th place.

Izuku... Izuku was in! He'd probably be jumping for joy around his All Might themed bedroom.

And Bakugou wasn't kidding when he said he'd obviously gotten accepted, because he was in first place, leading with a whopping 77 points, sorely based on Villain points instead of Rescue points.

He was really strong, that's for sure.

"See you at UA High, Young Fujin! Your dad is going to be so proud of you. Send Hiroki my regards!" All Might said, bowing, before the hologram flickered off.

Miku felt her heart clench in her chest thinking of her father, but at the same time, she felt her breathing accelerate. She'd get to go to UA High. With her best friends, and a lot of new friends. Her dad would be so proud. But how did All Might even know her dad? All Might was the most important man on the planet, and he knew her dad.

She immediately ran downstairs, to see Mirai and Hiroki sitting on the couch, talking nervously. Seeing her wide smile, they probably guessed what she was about to say.

"I GOT ACCEPTED INTO UA HIGH SCHOOL!"

Miku's mom jumped up and enveloped her in a tight hug, and her dad smiled so wide it almost felt like his face was going to stretch out.

"Sweetie, I cannot believe you got into UA. I'm so proud of you! I have to text Mitsuki about this." Mirai gushed, before letting go of the hug and pulling out her phone, texting furiously, probably telling Mitsuki everything.

Miku looked over to her dad, who was still sitting on the couch. He raised his arms, and she wrapped him in a hug.

"Hey, dad?" Miku asked.