Chapter One

August.

Hey yall it's ya boy August alsina.I'm from Nola but my mom's moved me and the rest of my brothers to Atlanta after we found out my brother had got gunned down.It's sad because he ain't get No love from the cops nobody got caught real talk when I heard who it was my heart damn neared stop somebody den killed my bruddah. Now I gotta get back let'em know cause a n****gotta feel that.I've been really trying to get myself together after my brother died but it's not working I feel like I need revenge on the muf'fucka that killed him,but my close friend Arielle been keeping my in my Right state of mind since all this happened she been by my side and never left that's Why I'm proud to call her my bestfriend.She told me to get revenge by saying how I feel through my music.So that's what im going to do.

I'm the type of person to not open Up to people and pour my heart out especially because I have trust issue. Don't ask Why just just know I don't trust nobody because everybody not to be trusted.

Arielle.

Hey you guys I'm Arielle but you may call me Ari for short.As you may know by now me and August are Bestfriends. He keeps me sane at times, Sometimes he erks my nerves and makes me mad but I can't stay mad at him for long because there's so much I have to tell him.I don't have any girls as friends because all they do is talk ish behind ya back and claim they ya friends when really they was hating from the jump. So only person I call my bestfriend is August Anthony Alsina Jr.He's the realest person I know he keeps it 100 all the time that's Why me and him clicked because I like for someone to tell me the truth and not lie to me. Some of August friends thinks somethings Up between me and him because our bound is so unbreakable, but me and August are only friends thats all.

I opened my door to see August standing there on the phone talking to somebody. I let him come in and I sat back on the couch listening to his conversation.

August:Yeah.... I won't let you down... okay...okay... bye bye.

Once he saw me looking at him,I looked away acting like I wasn't listening.

He cracked a smile showing his perfect set of teeth.

August: I know you was listening nosey and if you wanna know that was def jams record label. They wanna see me tomorrow.

Ari:okayy that's great but they wanna see you tomorrow for??.

August: They wanna sign me.

I jumped Up out my seat hugging hugging him tight embracing his Cologne that smelled so good. i pulled back smiling.

Ari:this is great Aug like this is amazing I'm proud of you.

August:Yea and I couldn't of did it without you, you helped me get my mind in the Right state, I wanted revenge but instead you told me to get revenge in my music and that's what I did,And now look where I'm heading.

Ari:yea true I couldn't of let you be focused on getting revenge when you have a talent.

August:yea I know and since you got me Right ima ask you can you be my guest in going to the label tomorrow.

Ari: I wouldnt miss it for the world.

August:Aight great.

He got Up and dugged in his pockets pulling out a bag of weed.

Ari:what you think you doing with that.

August: I'm about to celebrate.

Ari:To he'll you ain't not Up in here you know I hate when you smoke that stuff.

August: Ari chill aight you tense you should take a few puffs.

Ari:No i refuse.

August: Ard goodie tissues.

Ari:it's goodie two shoes you ding dong.

August: well whatever it is I don't care just know that's what you are.

Ari:no i am not.I said defending myself.

I refuse to do bad things,But I am not a goodie two shoes I'm far from it.trust me

August stood Up making his way to the door.

August:since I can't smoke in hea ima dip.

Ari:So you going leave me because I won't let you smoke your funky weed.

I pushed him and walked passed him going into the kitchen. I sat on the counter.

He followed behind me.

August: aww the little baby mad.

I pouted and covered my ears like I wasn't listening to nothing he said.

August: look at you your a big baby it's okay if you want yungin to stay with ya.

He came closer to me wrapping his arms around my neck.

Ari: no go about yo day byee

August: don't be like that dhat Ari.

Ari:no you wanna smoke yo weed than go ahead be my guest.

I was trying to get my point across than next things you know this bright yellow mustard skinny Nigga picked me Up and carried me to the living room and sat me on his lap.

I folded my arms and tried not smirking because it was cute how he think he can just pick me Up whenever he feels like it.

I looked back to see him sleep mouth open everything he was gone.I moved a little than he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back.

Vote

Comment

Share

Become a fan of
Minnie's ❌⭕