Chapter 5: Initiation

Ozpin POV

I waited together with Glynda at the cliff for the new first-year students. I was a little bit stressed because this 'creature' could show up was still in my mind. It is highly dangerous since we don't know what weaknesses 'he' has. Team STRQ didN#t showed up yet I just hope that they will not take to long. My train of thought stopped as I heard students coming. I waited another 5 minutes to make sure that all of them are there. As every student was there I began my short speech before catapulting all of them into the forest. Catapulting the children into a forest full of deadly creatures made me calm down a bit, but the stress soon returned after remembering 'him'. I heard footsteps behind me s I turned around to see team STRQ standing in front of me.

Me: *thoughts* "FINALLY!"

Me: "Team STRQ its good that you could make so fast."

Summer: "Yes professor after Qrow informed us that there is an emergency, we tried to come as fast as possible since our two daughters want to attend Beacon."

Taiyang: "Yes the safety of our children is very important to us."

After Mr. Xiao Long said this Qrow scoffed silently without the others noticing. I wonder what happened.

Raven: "So what do you want from us? I hope it is something important. Managing a tribe is just as difficult as managing a school you know."

Me: "Yes, I will tell you why I called you, but not here. Since you are a bit late and the initiation already started we have to wait. Why don't you just watch the initiation with us since your two daughters doing it right now?

Summer: "That would be wonderful to see Ruby and Yang since they both grown so much in the past years.

Qrow: *whispering something*

I could hear Qrow whispering something but I couldn't understand it. It has definitely something to do with his nieces because he only reacts like that when someone especially his team mentioned them.

Together we watched the students going their paths to find the relics. Some of them were already taken. How fast are these kids? Maybe I could use them to find my things in case I lose something like my glasses, my scroll, or my keys and just pretend that these things are relics.

We switched the cameras several times Ms. Rose and Mr. Xiao Long were watching on my scroll and the Branwen twins watched on Glynda's scroll. They can't watch the Initiation on their own scrolls because they don't have a link to the cameras.

Raven: "How could this boy attend Beacon I never saw someone this weak beside someone else."

Qrow: *growls*

I could hear Qrow growl after Raven's comment. I know that Mr. Arc isn't the strongest but he has great potential, he only needs some training and someone who guides him, but it was clear that Raven would say something like that. She is a strong huntress and also has the Spring maiden but she was never an intellectual person. But I wonder who she means normally when she talks about someone who was weak in her eyes and Qrow was there he doesn't say something but after this reaction, it seems that he knows the person she meant. I will ask him later about it.

We watched some other students like Mr. Ren who showed great skills in fighting with his weapons and his aura. Then there was Ms. Valkyrie ... she just smashed her way through the forest until she reunites with Mr. Ren.

Qrow: "Poor boy, having someone like her at his side must be annoying."

Glynda: "I think this is the first time that I have to agree with you."