Author's Note

So I've never done an Author's note before but I really feel like I need to make one since I have so much on my mind. Yesterday was the best day of my life. I met the author Sarah J. Maas. She is absolutely amazing and nice. She signed 3 of my books by her and she took the time to actually talk to me. If you ever get the chance to read her books then you should she is an fantastic author. When she was speaking at the book signing, her words were so compelling and you just wanted to listen to her despite everything around you. She has some very good advice about being an author and that's one of the reasons why I love her. Her books series Throne Of Glass is a book series you must read. I recommend it highly. If you've met her you should comment and tell me what you thought of her or if you've read her books then you should fan girl about it with me. Or if you read it and didn't like it you should still comment. I feel like no one in my family has no idea what I'm talking about when I mention my books so I really would love it if you would talk to me about that. And I would really appreciate it if you could go back and vote for all my chapters of my stories. I promise to update Into The Woods and Sparrow's Secret fairly soon. But thank you so much for getting me to 1000 reads on Into The Woods. That means a lot because writing is my passion, even though I may not write the best things ever I still love doing it so yes. Thank you so much for reading and being amazing.
-alayna levar