kind of cliché, isn't it?

Yes. it will be.

there's also the possibility of it being very short? We'll see

But I think it's going to be kinda cute so we're going to go with it :)

PSA- in order to make it easier, I'll just be writing with a character name from now on. The stories are still split up, with no general connection between each story, but it'll be a little easier. Feel free to still substitute your own name into the story if you want to :) I think I'll be using Noel because I've always really liked that name and I guess I think it's kinda cool idk XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The morning that I was dreading had arrived. It was the day that I had to leave my life and friends behind in Brooklyn to go to school across the country in LA. I was going to miss a lot about Brooklyn. But nothing and nobody would even come close to how much I was going to miss a certain someone. 

     George Miller.

     My boyfriend who I loved with all of my heart. 

     I had asked him if he wanted to go with me, But as I suspected after a few hard weeks he said that he couldn't. He had given me his final decision a few weeks ago, and it's been miserable ever since. We haven't broken up yet, but I think we both know that once I actually leave we won't last for much longer. 

     It broke my heart, and I could tell it broke his too. We had talked about it a lot, and I felt a little better about It but I knew that he would always be my one. The one I'd never truly lose feelings for. I was tempted to stay for him, but he said that he really wanted me to go and follow my dreams, even though his deep brown eyes told me a very different story whenever he told me this. LA was the only place with the Major that I wanted, and there wasn't an online option.

     He had come over the night before and helped me pack my things. For the first while when we were actually doing the packing we kept it lighthearted and tried to keep our minds off of what was going to happen, but after we finished packing we both ended up tangled in each other's arms, crying on my bare mattress, as the sheets were already packed. We ended up falling asleep at some point, and when I woke up to my alarm the next morning he was already gone. 

     He had left a letter in a pink-tinted envelope and left it next to my head on the bed, the simple little cherry blossoms that he liked to draw scribbled onto the envelope. I hadn't opened it yet. I don't think I could happen whatever was in it just yet. 

      I dragged myself up and got myself dressed and looking at least sort of acceptable. I had my outfit laid out the night before so I could pack the rest of my things for whenever the moving company came and got things and shipped them out to my new apartment. 

      I sluggishly grabbed my backpack that had my travel items and things that I'd need right away in LA. Clothes, toothbrush, basic shower stuff, phone charger, those kinds of things. I tucked George's pink envelope in the main pocket as well. Trudging to the door I slipped on my favorite beanie and looked over the now blank apartment that I'd lived in for the last few years of my life. Where George came the first time that I invited him over after a few dates, which was already over two years ago now. I shook the mist that was inevitably about to form in my eyes and walked out the door, hearing it gently close behind me as I strolled down the hallway.