Verde

(Hello everyone!
I'm back with another chapter for you all!
(●'з')♡
Remember to vote! You have till the end of this story for the final count!
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Harry Potter and Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn do not belong to me, the art doesn't belong to me either!
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Verde was a man of science, so it came as a big surprise when Reborn of all people came knocking on his door talking about magic of all things. That expresso obssessed idiot was as superstitious as he believed in the supernatural, which was zilch! He was tempted to knock Reborn out and check if he was an imposter. Or better yet kick him out of his lab, he has better things to do dammit. He was a scientist not a psychologist that the chibi Hitman definitely needed. That was till he met Harry Potter two months back. First the curse now magic is real. Oh! Did he forget to mention he harmonised? Or the creepy entity who's apparently Death threatening him? How is this his life again? And how did he get here? With the ridiculously bright Sky and a mini Sky as well who loves to immaluate the older one as much as possible? Not to forget the mini Sky has two baby sibling Skies as well!!!

Verde, 'Reborn are you sure you aren't collecting the most powerful Skies to troll with everyone? It looks right up your alley to do so!!!'

Flashback:

Verde, "Reborn? What are you doing here?"

Reborn, "You're a hard man to find Verde."

Verde, "You know there is a reason why."

Reborn, "I want you to meet someone who might be able to break this infernal curse! Oh and he's a wizard and borderline necromancer."

Verde blinked, "Suuureeeee!"

He had moved to prepare the table and the tranqs just in case he needs to fight the imposter.

Verde, 'Reborn of all people believing in superstition and magic? Flames were one thing but this! No doubt he might be an imposter.'

Reborn, "I assure you I'm not an imposter and I wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't seen it! Also Verde you don't like bitter food and love sweets but hate chocolate."

Verde stopped what he was doing after that. Only the Arcobaleno knew that titbit, it was an accident how they knew but still... He relaxed after that however.

Verde, "Alright what is this really about?"

Reborn, "As I said I know someone, who knows a thing or two about how curses work and he might be able to help us negate the curse or at least remove the worst parts of it."

Verde contemplated this, "You know very well I have been searching for the cure for this blasted curse for a long time. Do you really believe whoever this person is would know more? How can you be so sure?"

Reborn, "Because it's not exactly modern science that we're dealing with. It is more or less something ancient and old. And he has notes or rather Grimoires about this so called curse."

Verde looks at him contemplating, "He must be quite something if he got your trust of all things."

Reborn didn't reply to that and just led him to Japan where he was met with a very welcoming powerful Sky, which made him question the same questions as Fon. Reborn that bastard was grinning at his dumbfounded expression. The young man/Sky just shook his head at Reborn and welcomed him. The mini Sky because he can't be anything else took one look at the older one and proceeded to do the same. Was that flower and rainbows in the background mini Sky? Reborn you troll!

Flashback end!

That was two months ago, it took them three days for him to settle in and to start the research. Harry had explained he was a magic user and proceeded to perform magic. Verde was skeptical about it and insisted Harry probably had all the Flames making it possible for him to do things. Harry patiently waited for him to put up the best Flame detector machines he could create to check the density of his Flames and detect which Flames he had besides Sky. The readings he got on his machines said something else entirely. There were no Flammes being used. First he was shocked then he became ecstatic, it was whole new discovery. For two whole weeks he questioned Harry on everything he knew about this "Magic", or new energy as Verde insisted it was. Harry obliged with his request and performed spells first, then charms, then potions and finally runes, while explaining how it worked and what were it's purpose and how to create them. There was alchemy too but he never got to learn and as for Necromancy, he was still learning and therefore not exactly safe to perform yet. To say Verde had a field day would be the biggest understatement. And then a month ago it happened, he had harmonised with the young Sky. Harry was just as surprised as him as he wasn't exactly looking for elements in the first place.

Flashback:

Harry, "Well that was unexpected! How does harmonization even work? Skull told me we harmonized right away. Reborn said it took a few years before we harmonized. Fon took a whole week and now a month."

Verde, "Indeed! And honestly no one can truly explain. It depends on the people and how well they get along with each other."

Harry looked at Verde, "You know I don't mind right? Even though I wasn't looking for elements exactly, I will not turn you or anyone away."

Verde smiled, "Thank you! Harry! I'll be honest the last time I harmonized it didn't end well for any of us. Reborn was the only one who kept us from going insane literally. It was a nightmare."

Harry, "Skull told me about that. It wasn't fair to any of you. The secrets! The lies! The least she could have done was tell you what you were getting into, what you would lose in exchange to become the strongest in the world."

Verde, "Yes we deserved to know that much at least. Even if we didn't know what would have happened. Sooooo Death? You didn't say you were in cahoots with them."

Harry lifted his eyebrow, "If I told you I knew Death.. Would you believe me or send me to the mad house? Despite my history."

Verde, "Fair point!"

Verde was seriously annoyed by the stupidity of the people and so called leaders in Harry's world. If he were there he would have made it his personal experiment to figure out where the stupidity comes from. Death had also dropped off a really old Atlantean book on Harry's lap which detailed everything about the curse. Although it was up-to them to decipher the language first. They managed to get the first half done by the end of the month after the harmonization. But there was unfortunately a long way still to go. As in figure out how to break the blasted curse without blowing up the entire world. Verde half wondered if Checkerface knew what they were up to! But then shrugged his shoulders it wasn't his problem.

Flashback end!

It was only a while back that he went through what happened and demanded the strongest alcohol Harry had so he could drink. Harry had just laughed and supplied him with something called firewhiskey after he got his word to keep it away from the children. Verde for all his skeptism enjoyed the drink, and offered to buy an entire cache of bottles if Harry could supply it. Verde shuddered to think what would happen if a familigia got wind of Harry and his abilities and knowledge.

Verde, 'I'll have to think of ways to replicate his abilities might start with potions. They follow a specific rule and recipe. And if I can mass produce them it would keep the attention off of my Sky.'

He didn't want to imagine the kind of hell his fellow Arcobaleno and the baby elements would start if anything happened to Harry. He saw the training Reborn, Skull and Fon, whenever he visited, has been giving the boys and girls. Most of the boys were heavy hitters although the mini Sky would be more suited for the silent killer type. The baby twins he couldn't say much but the way they clung to Harry spoke a lot. The Kurokawa girl may not be a scientist but the little lightning was showing great aptitude and mind for law and would make a terrifying lawyer if given the right incentive and training. The younger Sasagawa girl who was an inverted Sun unlike her brother was following her lead in learning the law, and with the right education and training they would make a fearsome combo. Heaven forbid anyone who hurt his Sky! He would turn them into his personal experiments himself.

(To be continued........
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter
(。'▽'。)♡
Yes Reborn finally found and dragged Verde in so he could exchange notes with Harry! And is enjoying watching Verde getting annoyed yet excited finding new things to play with!
♡(∩o∩)♡
Chibi Kyoko and Hana are here! Yay! I love those girls!
(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡
Till next time my lovely readers!)