Chapter 33: A Cuddly Psychopath

You woke up on the couch, still trapped in Kirishima's arms. From the looks of it, he was asleep. You tried to get out of his grip, pushing lightly against his chest. When this didn't work, you attempted to pry his arms off. Unfortunately, you were unsuccessful. Pouting slightly, you turned back around to face his chest.

Kirishima seemed at peace, for the time being. A light blush covered his features as he suddenly pulled you closer in his sleep. "No. I have to protect... my (Y/N)." He muttered cutely, hugging you to himself. You blushed, looking up at him. It seemed like he was still asleep. For now, you just needed to endure his tight embrace. 

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Kirishima stirred in his sleep. He slowly opened his ruby-red eyes, staring down at you. "Aw. Morning already? Damn. I wanted to cuddle you more." He complained, looking off to the side. Your face flushed as you stared downward, not wanting to meet his gaze. He giggles as he lets go of you, allowing you to get up. 

You stretch, lifting your arms above your head and yawning. Kirishima sits up, rubbing one of his eyes with his hand. "So, what do you want to do today?" He asks, looking up at you with surprisingly innocent eyes. The first thing that had popped into your head was to go outside, but you knew that answer was too risky. 

"I don't know..." You trailed off, glancing around the room. Kirishima sighed, trying to wake up completely. "Hm. I don't, either. It's not like I mind, though, because I still get to spend time with you." He replied, smiling. A soft blush covered your face as you looked away shyly. The red-haired boy chuckled at your reaction and stood up, stretching. "You're so cute. You know that, right?" He mentioned, tilting his head to the side.

You tried to ignore Kirishima's comment, well, tried to ignore him completely for the time being. However, that became impossible once his arms wrapped around your waist from behind. He snuggled his face into the nape of your neck, sighing. When he did this, his teeth grazed your neck. Instantly, your face became a darker shade of red.

"What's wrong, pebble? Can't handle when I'm this close?" Kirishima teased, grazing his teeth over your neck again. A shiver ran down your spine as you resisted the urge to shove him off of you. He chuckled, letting go of you. "Come on, I'm just teasing." He said, smiling. You took a deep breath, trying to regain your composure.

A knock at the door made both of you jump. Kirishima glanced at the door, then to you. "(Y/N), go upstairs. Third door on the left. If you leave or go anywhere you aren't supposed to, there will be consequences." He instructed, glaring at you. Meekly, you nodded. You practically ran up the stairs, looking for the room that he had been talking about.

Once you found it, you stepped inside and closed the door behind you. It seemed to be a bedroom. You sat down and hugged your knees to your chest, trying to calm your racing heart. "Hey! Mina! What are you doing here?" Kirishima asked as he opened the door. The pink-skinned girl stood on the other side, smiling brightly.

"Oh, you know. I just came by to hang out!" Mina replied, throwing her arms around Kirishima excitedly. He hesitantly hugged her back, slightly confused. "Cool. Uh, make yourself at home!" He said, gesturing to his living room. You wanted to call out, but you knew it was a bad idea. If Mina did find you, Kirishima would just play it off. Plus, you would have hell to pay later.

The two laughed and joked for a while, but Kirishima seemed off. He seemed stiff. "Hey, Kiri. Is something wrong?" Mina asked, looking over to him. He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "W-What? No! I'm fine." He quickly answered, averting his gaze. The pink-skinned girl glanced at his expression, evaluating his body language.

Suddenly, Mina straddled Kirishima, her less-than-innocent eyes stared into his. "M-Mina?! What the hell are you doing?!" He questioned, glancing at her with a surprised look on his face. She giggled. "What do you mean? I know you like me, so why not just admit it?" She replied. Kirishima resisted the urge to vomit. Him? Like her?! It was revolting. It wasn't like she was ugly or anything. He just couldn't think of being with anyone but you.

Kirishima was offended that Mina would even think he'd like her. She needed to pay. So, he devised a plan. "It was that obvious?!" He exclaimed, his cheeks turning a dark shade of pink. She ran her hands up his chest, making him shake from discomfort. "I mean, how could I not notice? You're just too easy to read, Kiri." She mentioned, making him look up at her. It took everything he had to not shove her off.

"H-Hey, Mina? Do you m-mind if we take this somewhere else?" Kirishima questioned, desperately wanting the pink-skinned girl to get off of his lap. She got up and blushed. "Sure!" She replied, excited, and nervous. Kirishima led her to his basement door. As she stood in front of it with a blank face, he pushed her inside. She yelled slightly, falling down the steps.

Kirishima followed after Mina, locking the door behind him. He looked down at her with a cruel gaze. "K-Kiri? W-What are you-" The pink-skinned girl is cut off as he grabbed her by the collar of her shirt, picking her up. She quivered in fear. His expression showed pure hatred. "It's lights out for you, bitch." He spat, throwing a punch. As his fist connected with her head, she passed out. Blood trickled slowly from the wound he had created.

An insane laugh escaped Kirishima's lips as he smiled. Nobody was going to get in the way of you and him. If anyone tried... well, they'd end up like how Mina was about to.

~

"We're close! I can feel it!"

"H-How can you be s-so sure?"

"I don't know. I just... I know that we're really close to finding her!"

"Leave it to y-you to be painfully o-optimistic. Did you h-hear anything from Aizawa y-yet?" 

"Not yet. They've searched her house, though. No sign of a struggle. No sign that anyone was there at all. She's just... gone."

"D-Damnit. Of course."

"Hey! Don't look so down. We still know that Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki don't have her. That just leaves three suspects."

"Right... don't w-worry, bunny. We're going to f-find you."