Chapter 19: An Unfortunate Situation

"Doll~? Won't you wake up~?" The familiar voice of Midoriya cooed as you awoke. You were in a familiar cement room, but something was different this time. Instead of being tied to a chair, you had chains on your wrists and ankles that connected to the wall. "Oh, I know. It must suck to be right back where you started, huh? Well, that's too bad. Kacchan and I aren't letting you escape this time." He said the last part with venom, a dark look in his eyes. 

You trembled slightly, Midoriya's harsh glare seeming to look right through you. Bakugo, who was once again leaning on the wall, scoffed. "Stop tormenting them, would you? I thought you loved them." He spat, crossing his arms. The green-haired boy seemed offended. He slowly walked toward the ash-blonde, his footsteps echoing throughout the room.

"What did you just say?" Midoriya asked, his voice dangerously low. Bakugo looked down at him, looking for a fight. "I said that I thought you loved her. If you did, you wouldn't be doing this." He said, growling slightly. The green-haired boy smirked devilishly. "It's not like you would treat her much better. If you and I hadn't teamed up, who knows what inhumane things you would've done to the poor thing." He shot back, seeming confident. 

Bakugo practically snarled, shoving Midoriya. "Yeah? Well, at least I'm not a psychopath!" He yelled. The green-eyed devil rocked hard with laughter. "No, no. You're just a psychopath in denial! Look at yourself, Kacchan! You're a mess! You don't even understand how you feel." He replied with a look of insanity in his gaze. Small explosions spilled from Bakugo's palms, grazing Midoriya's skin.

"Shut up." The ash-blonde growled lowly. The freckled boy leaned closer. "What was that? I don't think I heard you." He teased. Bakugo roughly shoved Midoriya to the ground, nearly burning his skin. The little devil only smirked. His laugh started off quiet, but slowly got louder and louder. It was soon an ear-piercing sound. "You don't know what you've just done, do you?!" He exclaims, a sort of green electricity crackling around his body.

"You'll pay for that, Kacchan." Midoriya got up quickly, swinging a blow at Bakugo. It was so fast that you didn't even see it. Apparently, it was a punch to the chest. This knocked the blonde boy to the floor. The shorter male stood over him confidently, glaring at him with demon eyes. As the ash-blonde tried to stand, Midoriya held him down by stepping on his chest. "Don't test me." He said venomously, before walking back over to you.

The green-haired boy's demeanor had completely changed. "Now that's over with, why don't you come here? I put Kacchan into his place, and now I need to put you into yours~" He flirted, pressing his lips onto yours. You squeaked, eventually melting into his slightly cold touch. Bakugo watched from the other side of the room, clearly jealous, but silent.

"Oh, have you lost your fight, Kacchan? Good." Midoriya's voice dropped on the last word, intimidating both you and Bakugo. Even if he would never admit it, the red-eyed boy was scared of the little green-haired devil. His insanity was uncontrollable. "Now, I'll be back soon. I need to cover up a few trails and tie up some loose ends. Don't do anything too crazy while I'm gone." He said, slowly walking toward the single door in the room.

As Midoriya was halfway through the door, he turned around. "Don't miss me too much, doll~" He flirted. With that, he had shut the door and made his way out of the house. For a few minutes, there was nothing but silence. Bakugo had his gaze on the floor, and you were too afraid to speak.

As soon as the ash-blonde was positive that Midoriya was gone, he smirked and made his way over to you. "Did you really think I'd let Deku scare me? Never. Now, come here." He said, using his pointer finger to lift your chin. His lips met yours and you blushed with embarrassment. "Awe, is my little cutie embarrassed because I stole her lips?" He taunted, his breath tickling your sensitive nerves as he kissed you again.

"Too bad. You're all mine now, sweetheart~" The ash-blonde said seductively, whispering in your ear. A shiver ran down your spine at his words. The blush on your face grew darker. He stole your lips again, his intensity surprising you. He ran one of his hands through your (H/C) hair, gripping it tightly. Slight tears pricked at the corner of your eyes due to your lack of oxygen. 

Bakugo finally broke away with a victorious look on his face. He found your shyness to be adorable. Your fear was intoxicating to him. The ash-blonde rested his head in the crook of your neck, breathing against it. You tried to shy away, but the chains prevented you from doing so. "Poor shy cutie~ You're too sensitive for your own good." He mentioned, teasingly licking up your neck and nibbling on your ear.

As the ash-blonde was on his way to steal your lips again, he was interrupted. Midoriya had walked into the room. The smile that had been on his face when he entered had disappeared. "Oh." He said, crossing his arms. "Looks like the two of you were having fun. Without me." The venom in his voice was obvious. 

You backed up immediately, afraid of the green-haired devil. Bakugo stood up, turning to Midoriya. "Yeah, and so what if we were? It's not like you could've stopped us." He replied, raising an eyebrow confidently. The freckled boy's hands twitched slightly, but he took a deep breath to calm himself. His eyes showed hatred and venom. His expression was sour. "Fine. Be that way." He said, turning around and starting to exit.

"But believe me, Kacchan. Both of you are going to regret this."

~

"Just a little bit longer. I won't have to wait for too long. Just you wait, princess. Your hero is coming to save you~"