What is going on?

I don't really care anymore at this point.

I have something more important to do.

"Good for you. Now that everything is going your way, can you convince your father to release my mom?", I asked.

My poor mother has nothing to do with this.

I'm grateful that he saved her from going to jail but using her to make me his daughter's puppet? That's a different case.

"Oh. Yeah, sure. I'll tell him to let her come to Korea.", she said.

A weight on my heart was lifted and tears welled up in my eyes.

I'm going to meet my mom.

I'm finally going to be free...

_______

Minhee's p.o.v,

It has been two months that I haven't seen Taehyung. The last time I saw him was at his birthday that we secretly celebrated at BTS dorm.

The same goes for Yerin and Jungkook.

We only chat and talk on the phone. Why?

If Mina ever suspects I am still with Taehyung and Jungkook is dating Yerin, all the acting and facade we had put on for the past two months will go to waste.

I miss him a lot. I miss my baby. But, what else could we do? We haven't complete our mission.

All this time, I decided to bury myself in work so that I wouldn't have time to think about my boyfriend. I even launched a new collection and did a fashion show during this time.

BTS also had a comeback last month. So they are busy with comeback stage and other promotions.

As for Yerin, she is collaborating with many artists and creatives on her youtube channel, hyping up her fans.

Since Christmas break is over, our workaholic routine has returned again.

Keeping ourselves busy seems to be the best distraction so that we wouldn't miss each other that much. So, its okay.

Taehyung also seems to be very busy since he hasn't seen nor reply to my texts for three days already. I reminded myself to be okay with it, knowing the consequences.

But what should I do? I miss him so much right now...

I heaved a long sigh, when thoughts about him crossed my mind again.

It was 9pm when I got off work. I told the staffs to check our products and close down the store before leaving.

Due to traffic, I got home at 10pm and ate a quick dinner before going upstairs to shower.

11pm already and still no messages from him.

I pouted, starting to feel a little neglected by my boyfriend.