ch.16

Warning: This is a muture chapter! Its gets touchy touchy in this chapter. Not full on sex. But it might trigger some people. I just want to make this aware before you read. You've been warned!

Reaching under her legs she was lifted up and placed into his arms. Her arm was still bleeding heavily. She felt her fingers becoming numb. She couldn't help the whine that escaped from her throat as pain filled her. 
"Don't worry mate. I'll make the pain go away. Just hold still." he instructed her while carrying her tightly. 
Exiting the room they made it down the hallway and stopped at two grand wood doors. They had golden lions in them. He pushed the doors open with his foot and walked in. Unlike the rest of the house it was cooler. The hum of the air conditioner could be heard.
Walking over to a large desk he sat her on top not caring about the paper. Her blood was dripping everywhere. Corania noticed that he was stiff and didn't take in any breath.

Walking towards a door she assumed was a bathroom, he came back out with a hand full of towels some were damp while others were dry. 
Placing them down he looked at her arm and frowned,
"I should have made him suffer more. No one will harm you again. I won't allow it, This will hurt."
She just nodded.
Placing the wet rag on her skin she hissed as she felt her sore flesh shift with his movement. The glass in her skin shifting and twisting around.After wiping all the blood away she could now see that the cut ran down from her elbow to her wrist. It was long and deep. 
Digging into his pocket he removed a pair of plastic tweezers and plucked out glass dropping it on the blood soaked towel. He moved fast and with precision. After he was done, with the pad of his thumb he lightly pressed against her flesh up and down making sure all the glass under her skin was cleared away. 

The wound was ugly and no doubt would leave a scar. Her eyes widened as she saw him use his teeth to tear into his wrist. She started to pull away. What was he doing? 

"This will sting beloved but my blood will heal your wounds. Stay still." he said
He reached over and grasped her arm. His finger holding it tightly. Placing his wrist over her wound. Corania tried to pull away once again as she noticed the color of his blood. It was a dark red and had tints of green in it. His grip was tight and didn't allow her any room as the blood dripped onto her flesh. The blood sizzled as it touched her. 

She cried out in pain as it burned her. Her body jerked away. But magically her skin started to pull together and close. Her arm still felt painful but it soon turned into a light throb. He leaned down and kissed her flesh.

"It's all better, see? I told you I would make it all better, didn't I ?" he said while gazing into her eyes. 

Corania just nodded. She really just wanted him to let her hand go.
"Words darling, use your words." he said while still staring her deep in her eyes.

Her throat felt dry and scratchy. Propably from the screaming in agonizing pain and then barfing. She didn't feel like talking. But she knew it wasn't a request but a demand.
"...o.kay." she pushed out. Her voice sounded terrible.
"My poor mate, you must be thirsty?" he asked
She started to nod but stopped herself. "Yes, I am. Can I have some water, please?" she asked her voice low.

His large fingers traced over her wrist in circles. "Sure you can, I'll get you some right now." he said than stood up. 

He brought her wrist up and kissed it again. Then he allowed her to place it back down beside her. After the door shut she allowed herself to take a deep breath. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Was all she could think. She needed to get her head back into the game. She squeezed her eyes shut and rubbed her temples her head hurt so bad. And she was light headed, she couldn't think past the ringing in her ears. She was going to crack. She could feel it building, the adrenaline she had felt when she was fighting for her life had vanished. And now she felt empty and numb. She didn't even realize she was crying, until the rough pad of a thumb was wiping the moisture away.