Chapter 30 || New Years

Start from the beginning

Before I could ask him who he is, Lolbit and F.Foxy were running to him, to which he reacts by running away. The sisters were naruto running, which makes me wonder if Michael showed them memes. Chara, upon seeing my confusion, she explained, he was Ennard, a mix of all the animatronics. Therefore, he has no soul.

When the fox girls caught up to him, they fell and started to tackle. 

"All of this because of a  basket of butter?"I jokingly exclaim.

"Those are exotic butters, Ennard's precious possession, since Christmas is the season of sharing, he thought he'd share them, but Lolbit likes to harass the poor guy and his butter, which her older sister has to stop her from doing that sometimes. 

Chara then leaves to go talk to Sal.

I was alone again.

Eventually someone patted me on the shoulder. I turned and saw another ink angel-like Alice, she was smiling at me, her hair tied up in a ponytail, her halo was a headband, and her face wasn't melted off.

It was Allison, I remember her from the pictures Chara showed me.

"Hello, you're Dipper Pines, right?"

"Yes, Allison?" I presume.

"What food do you recommend?" She asks, talking about the buffet table, which for now has snacks. 

"You haven't eaten food?"

"For a few decades at least."She tells me. "I could only eat bacon soup, just like everyone else. When Joey would give us food, it was usually soups and mashed potatoes."

"Uh...Have you tried chips?" I ask.

"No.."

"Here."I pass her a bowl of chips."I suggest you grab a cold drink with that."

"Oh! Like to pair it, or dip it in the drink?" She asks.

Allison sounded like an innocent stupid cute child inside a grown woman.

"No, to pair it." I finally tell her. She nods, leaves and gets a drink. It was a soda, and once she drank it, she commented on how it was sweet and salty and she didn't understand why.

"It's delicious that way," I reply.

Allison thanks me and leaves to her dog friend, who was a version of Boris with a mechanic arm.

I decided to get my own snacks, too, and then everyone started to do the same, they got their choice of snacks, and went outside or stayed here. Mabel sat beside me, after hanging out with the Dokis.

"How was it?"I ask her.

"It was fun, I think Natsuki is still going live. It will be a long stream for both her and Frisk if they stay up all night streaming." She says. She then munches on her Cheetos and drinks her Mabel juice.

When we were done we put our plastic plates in the trash and walked outside.

(All Pinoys out there, remember those buffets with the plates used are either plastic or paper with plastic and paper utensils? I miss that)

Outside, was Ballora and Toriel chatting, with wine glasses and all that. Chara, Sal, his girlfriend, Wendy, and F.Freddy were playing that ping pong game with the red cups. But when one of their balls will fall into a cup, F.Freddy will fill it with beer, and whoever threw it will have to drink the cup.

Seriously how the fuck does Toriel not realize this.

Chara is 14.

Sal is 15.