Chapter 15 || Powers and Past

A/N: Maybe a short chapter...

__3rd Person POV__

"Nothing much kid. I can levitate things, summon blasters, use bones as a weapons, and teleport."

...

"I can summon multiple spears at my will!"

...

"I can summon fireballs and have healing powers, my child."

...

"Well...I can use my trident, and can also make fireballs."

...

"SAME AS SANS! NYEH!"

...

"I can use my spotlight~"

...

"I have my spiders and my pet for that, ahuhuhu~" 

...

"Uh..."

...

"I can summon a blaster and this injector blasting thing. I also have a sword. i can also use fire like mom and dad. I can send blasts too, I guess."

...

"I turn my knife red from my DETERMINATION , and I can summon a sword. I can SAVE , RESET , and I have the power to destroy."

....

"I can SAVE and RESET a timeline, and summon a sword."

...

Dipper was recently learning the powers of the monsters and the ones of Chara and Frisk too. What happened in the underground needs many things to fill up, and he believes that knowing the powers of the others would help. Somehow.

He finished noting everything, and thanked everybody for their help. Next thing he asked for was to know their battle themes. To which they all accepted .

Asriel:

Sans:

Muffet:

Toriel:

Asgore:

Undyne:

Papyrus:

Alphys:

Mettaton:

Chara:

Frisk:

He wrote an analysis for each battle theme, Ford even told him that knowing the attacks won't help at all to discover the truth about Undertale. But Dipper told him that is was 'just in case'., The others ignored Dipper's dumb choice, but he might be right. It might be worth it in the end.

But for now, let's consider it a bit dumb to do this.

( the remixes are what I think are a better fit for the characters)

Now he was at Frisk's house, since it was the last place he was after asking her about her powers and weapons. Toriel was making a little cup of tea fr him. Frisk and Asgore were currently at a meeting.

"Hey Ms. Toriel?"

"Yes my child?"

"Why do you guys like tea so much? No offense."

"Well, tea is like the national drink of the underground."

Dipper nods and notes it down.

"Hey...Do you know about Frisk and Chara's lives before they fell?"

Toriel pauses for a moment.

"I'm not sure. Chara lived in a village not far from the mountain. Frisk I could guess the same. I know Chara's past more than Frisk. I don't even know what their nationality is. Frisk doesn't remember either. Alphys did a blood test, and couldn't identify it, but did confirm Friks was not Asian. Chara however, had Spanish and British blood. Maybe that's why she instantly liked tea in her first days in the underground." Toriel explains.

Dipper continues to write it down.

"Why did they fall down?" He asks.

"Frisk believed in monsters , but kids bullied her for that. She started to doubt in her beliefs and fell into the hole to see if we truly existed. As for Chara....She will have to be the one to tell you."

Dipper stopped asking questions after that. He accepted Toriel's tea and drank it's content.

" I don't know why she didn't tell you yet...She trusts you both, doesn't she?"Toriel asks herself. Dipper raises an eyebrow.

"I think it's time you know what happened in the underground. It wasn't just about Frisk befriending everyone and giving them a change of heart. Something terrible happened to both Frisk and Chara..." Toriel continues.

"Talk to her, maybe she'll tell you." Toriel faces Dipper.

He gulps and finishes his tea. He leaves the house, telling Toriel that he'll return with Mabel.

It is time.