Chapter 9 || Chilling and Golf

__Mabel's POV__

 After the sleepover , Mettaton suggested that we could go visit Napstablook sometimes, so that's what me , Frisk and another friend named Monster Kid are going to visit him.

Dipper went to play golf with Asriel and Chara at Mettaton's hotel.

Okay back to us.

We were greeted by Napstablook, before entering , Friks tells me that he has some kind of depression thing, so we need to cheer him up all the time. i pull out a thumbs up.

Cheering up might as well be my future job.

" So...um...Mabel.." The ghost approaches me.

" So...Frisk and Monster kid know how to chill...but I guess I'll have to show you the ropes...so...it's a ghost tradition.....you lay down on the floor like this..." He explains, laying down on the floor." And you just gotta think about nothing....and chill...." He finally says before zoning out.

I lie down and look at the ceiling.

That's when I gasp in awe as our surroundings started to look like outer space.

Man Dipper's really missing out.

But maybe I'm the one missing out?

What is he doing at the moment?

__Dipper's POV__

Like Grunkle Ford, he noted on the strange happenings in Gravity Falls, I decided to do the same, except it's about the mysteries of Frisk and her friends.

Pen in my hand and the journal in the other, I started to ask Asriel questions about a few things.

"How did you guys use the souls to free the underground?"

" Well..." Asriel says while holding his golf club. " I used the souls to break the barrier, now they're gone. Have they been destroyed? Maybe. Have they just been floating around the world for a long time since then? Possibly, since a few monsters have said to see some floating hearts, either that or they're complete lunatics or searching for attention." 

" What soul do you think I'd have?" I smile.

" Maybe INTEGRITY and PERSEVERANCE." Asriel says, smiling at me.

" How were they like?"

" The soul of INTEGRITY, Alita, liked to dance. She wandered the underground with a tutu. I didn't know her well, since I was dead, but I think she has a grudge against Sans....The soul of PERSEVERANCE was the only boy of all the souls who fell underground. Maybe the soul of justice was too. I'm not sure. Anyways, his name was Coco, and he was a nervous wreck, scared of everything, but he never gave up. He had his cat and dog accompanying him . He had a notebook and glasses." 

" Did they have powers?" 

" I never knew. Maybe they did, because some managed to survive for a long time, for a few years even. I don't know what their powers are. I do know souls with DETERMINATION can summon a red sword." He explains, pointing to Chara hitting the golf ball way too hard, making it 'fly' she then sent a red blast, the ball then explodes, then making a little firework thing. She turns to look at Asriel and smiles cheerfully.

Man I wish she was like that to me and Mabel.

" Will you guys ever tell me and Mabel the full story of the underground? There's so many holes !" 

(Yes there is. I can list a few: Flowey, Gaster, the Genocide run, Resets and Save points, the Amalgamates , the multiverse, etc...)

" Maybe, we'l fill it up one by one."