Chapter 18 || Walmart

*Papyrus' Disney songs play in the car*

Frisk: Hey guys! Today we're going to Walmart!

( Frisk has a YouTube channel where her fans follow the latest news)

Chara: To buy stuff for mom so we could decorate the house for Christmas.

Papyrus: NYEH! THE GREAT PAPYRUS AND SANS ARE ALSO HERE! TO BUY INGREDIENTS FOR A NEW RECIPE!

*Sans waves lazily while parking the car*

Frisk: My friends, Dipper and Mabel are also here!

*Dipper and Mabel, at the back with Papyrus and Chara , were waving happily*

*Once Sans parked the car, everybody went outside. Papyrus got a cart while Dipper Mabel and Sans were doing fortnite dances , eventually Chara joins in*

Papyrus: Humans, let's go!

* They enter the supermarket*

Frisk: Chara what's on the list?

Chara, looking at her phone: A star, some garlands, baubles, tinsels, Christmas lights for the tree and around the house, streamers, those fake glowing reindeer, table toppers, and wreaths.

Frisk: Ok.

* The group separates due to them searching for different things*

Frisk, facing the camera to her feet: There's a Christmas section over there they made last month.

* She faces the camera up to see Chara already at the section , doing a T-pose*

Dipper, passes after Chara, making her a bit annoyed: Which tinsels would you like?

Frisk: Maybe the colors of the souls?

Dipper: Okay *grabs tinsels in red,blue,cyan blue, green, yellow , orange and purple*

*Chara stops to T-pose and grabs a basket*

Mabel : the same for the lights?

Chara: No, maybe a warm light would be nice.

*Mabel gets a long warm line of Christmas lights and puts it in Chara's basket*

Dipper: They have wreaths here, which one would you guys like?

Chara: Try to find the most classic holiday wreath you can find.

*Dipper grabs a wreath*

Dipper: Is this fine?

*Chara nods*

*Frisk faces to Mabel , who had multiple baubles attached to her sweater*

Frisk: Those red baubles are just fine, can you please put them in the basket?

*Mabel nods and spills all the baubles in the basket, that was starting to get a bit heavy for Chara*

Chara, laughing nervously: God it's getting heavy.

Dipper, appears with a cart: Here, lemme put it in here.

Mabel: Can I sit in it?

Dipper: No

*Later, Mabel is sitting in the cart*

*Dipper and Chara are siting beside each other, figuring which would be the best table topper*

Frisk, walking to Mabel, who's checking out some streamers after finishing picking out the garlands : Mabel.