Chapter 13 || Wizards

__Dipper's POV__

Today Friks was going to tell me more things about what happened to the underground, by that, the history, how the monsters were sealed in.

Not very important, but it's a start.

I knocked the door of the Dreemurr house, and surprisingly, Papyrus opened it.

" NYEH! HUMAN! WE WERE JUST ABOUT TO LEAVE WITH CHARA AND UNDYNE!" He exclaims.

He, Chara and Undyne left the door, and I was able to enter the house.

Frisk was sitting down with a few books around here.

"Come Dipper I borrowed these from Chara." Frisk pointed to a seat beside her. I sat down and Frisk turned pages of a huge red book.

"Everything started thousands of years ago. 

Humans an Monsters  were at peace for many years. They were ruled by the king and queen of the monsters and the wizards.

The wizards were the first generation who had the souls. They were very powerful. Their leader was Rayonna Forest, the wizard of KINDNESS. Other members included Austin Verance, wizard of PERSEVERANCE, Lozen Garde, Wizard of BRAVERY , Troy Goldwatch , the wizard of PATIENCE , Jason Lightgarde, wizard of JUSTICE, Echo Chantress , wizard of INTEGRITY , and Cali Nation , wizard of DETERMINATION. 

(there's a few of pun names here, try to figure it out)

But one day , Austin discovered the true power of a monster , and warned the wizards. Rayonna , being the leader, refused to have war. But then one day a monster absorbed a soul , demonstrating the terrifying power they own.

The people were now scared. Rayonna still refused . One day, the people overthrew her, making Austin the leader. He started the war between monsters and humans. Jason and Cali were younger than the other wizards, the war scarred them and they ran away  with Rayonna.

The humans were successful , and sealed the monsters underground. 

Many years went by, but the era of magic started to disappear, more and more people started to lose interest in it, heck even some think it's not real! 

But before that, when each wizard died, their souls were preserved, and waited for the perfect generation to have a soul trait.

Between these times, a child was born. And-Oops! I shouldn't say that part!"

" Oh c'mon Frisk! It was getting interesting!"  I pleaded. Frisk shrugs.

" Can you at least tell me other stuff?" 

"Hmm....I suppose so..." 

I mumble a 'yes'.

" The child was the very first human to enter the underground. They befriended Asriel ,and they soon became  best friends." 

"Wait...Asriel?! How old is he?"

" 12 and a half now." 

"..."

"Dipper monsters are immortal, they age slowly. " Frisk informs me." Anyways, after the child came , there were others and they all got killed by the monsters in a n attempt to free them. Then I came." 

Wait...

She said after the child came , there were others. Grunkle Ford said that the other kids came when Chara was killed.

Oh crud.

" HOW OLD IS CHARA!?" 

" Oh I'm surprised you guessed that." Frisk says. " She's 14, but how long her conscience was alive....two thousand years...or was it two hundred?"

I was about to faint.

"The logic is falling apart..." I say.

" It's okay Dipper..." Frisk pats on my shoulder. "Anyways,now that we're done, would you like some tea?" 

I nod silently, shocked of Asriel and Chara's true ages. Frisk stands up and prepares tea.

That's when Chara returned form her training.

"Hey Dipper." Chara waves at me.

"Not now Chara. dipper has now learned your true age." 

Chara starts to laugh. She sits beside me.She pats my back.

" There's a lot more shocking things about me that's far more extreme to cope with." Chara laughs.

I sigh.

"Hey, cheer up. It's just an age problem. why are you so upset with it?"

"Chara you're so confusing..." I sigh.

Chara continues to laugh."I don't get you, that's what's so funny about you." She says before leaving to her room.

Frisk returns with two teacups. She gives some to me.

"Thanks Frisk." I sigh and drink. After drinking some , I calmed down. Chara was right, more shocking things might come . This isn't a big deal, it's just an age problem.

"Chara's right. What's really funny about you is that we don't understand something about you, no offense." Frisk says.

I tell her it's fine and sip my tea.

" Thanks for the information on how the monsters were sealed underground."

"Hey! Every bit counts.!" Frisk says.

After finishing my tea, I leave the house and return to the shack.

A/N : Okay, very important favor : can you guys please choose a number from 13 to 25? It's very important, thank you, also sorry for the short chapter.