🐺 ONE

My backyard was roaring. I quickly sat up in bed. It must be early , I never wake up late. I glanced at my bedside clock and 6:02. Who the heck was making noise at this time of the morning? I have a clock inside my head, I wake up at 6:30 every single day since I was 6, whether I sleep late or early, I find myself up without any sort of explanation.

I hopped out of bed and looked out my window. Our gardener is early today. Jimmy. If he wasn't so handsome I would be yelling at him right now. He's working the mower like a pro, he doesn't have a t-shirt. Why in the name of Mary is he naked early in the morning. It's not like it's scorching hot. Though he looks glistening right now, I guess he's burning fat.

I walk in the bathroom and start my morning routine since I can't go back to sleep.

*****

"I packed your lunch" my mother says as soon as I enter the kitchen. My mother has always packed me and my brothers lunches since we started school. She never lets us eat cafeteria food. She says it's not healthy.

"Good morning Mom" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Morning Daria, you slept well?"
"Yes mom, I did, though Jimmy woke me up a little earlier than usual,what's he doing here early morning anyway?"
"I guess he needed to do his work before it gets hot. "

" I thought he worked thrice a week, wasn't he here yesterday?" I asked and my dad walked in holding his briefcase and fixing his tie.
"He's working everyday now" mom answers as she gave dad a kiss.

"Morning baby" my dad kissed me on the cheek.
"Morning daddy" I sat as I lack my lunch in my bag.
"Are you going to eat?" Mom asks.
"No"
" Why not?"
"I'm not hungry. " I tell her.
"I don't care whether you're hungry or not. You're eating young lady ,so sit" she says in her Stern voice. When she uses that voice you better not disobey.

I quickly sat and ate my cereal. My mother is not one of those relaxed mom's. Shes great but she's a little stricter and don't entertain nonsense. I love her for it because she don't let me and my brothers go around doing stupid stuff.

I'm almost done with my food when both my brothers descent down the stairs.
"You're going to be late again" my mother scolds them.
"Marvin was hogging the shower" My other brother Marlvin complains.
"No I didn't" the other brother yelled.

Just in case you're confused, they are twins. Identical twins. I can barely differentiate between the two but now I know. They are 16 this year and I'm 18 months older than them. Though they like to think just because they're boys they can play big brothers. It sucks.

"I'm so lucky I have my own car otherwise I'll be late to school everyday" I get up and clean my bowl before I head out. I left them arguing with mom about skipping breakfast. Ha ha like arguing with her ever works.

****

"Dee!!" Someone screamed before I even get out of my almost new Toyota. My parents bought it for me when I was 15 after I just got my license. I had to drive me and my brothers to school. When they turned 15 they got their own car so I'm now independent.

I already knew who it was. No one screams at me that much except her.
"Why are you screaming my name this early morning Dorin" I say as I lock my car. I have my giant light pick handbag over my shoulder and clutching my big ass biology text book in my hand.

"You're late" she says as she gave me a side hug.
"I'm not, where is Calvin?" I ask looking around for him.
"He forgot his textbook in the car,he'll be here in a sec"
"Mm what's for today?"

"Cheerleading practice after school and Kellan invited us to his party tonight, it's gonna be hot "
"Yeah, let's hope my mom allows me to go"
"Your mom is a such a party poopers Dee"
"You know her, I don't know why she thinks I can't handle myself. I'm almost 18 and finishing high school"

"Hey gorgeous" Calvin catches up to us .
"Hey handsome" I kiss him on the cheeks.
"You look wow today" he comments and I blush. I'm wearing a black short tight dress with a ripped royal blue denim jacket the same length as my dress and I paired it with white puma sneakers. My makeup was done to perfection as always and my signature bold red lipstick.

"Thank you sweety, you don't look bad yourself" as always he's wearing a flaunting shirt with tight skinny jeans and sneakers, hair styled to perfection and black eyeliner.
"What am I? Invisible?" Dorin complains.

"Dorin you always look the same" I tell her. Calvin laughs. Shes wearing a beanie , cropped black top and a biker jacket with dark tight jeans and black boots. Her whole wadrobe consist of 50 shades of black.

We walk through the hallway getting smiles, smiling back, waving, a lot of hies and a lot of kisses in between.
In case you were wondering, I'm THE girl at our school. Not to be a total cliche, in hot and everyone wants to be me. I'm dating the most handsome guy at our school, the captain of the basketball team. He's swoon worthy.

Speak of the devil....
" Hey babe" he reaches me and kiss me.
"I missed you" I tell him and he grins.
"I know you do" he kisses me again.
"You going to Kellan's party?" He asks as I open my locker and place my biology textbook in there.
"I'm not sure, will text you when I'm sure. "

"I hope you come, I wanna show you a good time" he bites my earlobe and I giggled. The bell rings.
"I got to go to class, will see you soon"
"Aha" I say.

"You're smitten" Calvin observe.
"What's not to like" I tell him.
"You guys are disgusting" Dorin snarls.
" You're just jealous he don't have a sister that looks like him" I tease her.
"Yeah, you're right. I'd totally do his sister" she says and we all burst into giggles.

Pheww. Guys, guys!!
This is hard!!
I'm not definitely used to writing about teens. I've never really liked writing about teens.
And *sighs* it's just hard. I know it should be easier since I was a teen not long ago but I never really experienced being a teen in high school.
I finished my high school when I was 14 and that was about the time I was starting to like boys and boom I was already in college and I had to act all mature. So it's hard for me.

But anyhow, I hope you liked it. Don't hesitate to tell me what you think and suggestions!!
I love ya❤️❤️❤️🌻🌻🌻🌻