Chapter 9

When we got into the car I got and Oovoo from 'my brother' Brenden I answered it. "Hey Laycee." He said "Hi." he could tell I'm upset. "Laycee what's wrong?" He said getting worried. "Nothing." When really I meant everything. After we talked a little bit and we hung the phone up. I leaned back In my seat. "Laycee are you sure you are ok?" Sky said "Yes I'm fine." a tear ran down my face. I wiped my tear away. I went in my pocket and I took my blade out I shoved it's back in my pocket fast before anyone could notice it. We got to the beach and I sat down on my towel and when I laid down for 5 min Nash noticed my cuts "Laycee...." he said looking at me and sitting down next to me. "Yes?" I said getting worried if he saw my cuts. He pointed to them I slid my arm under my cold body. "Laycee, but why?" He said with his right eye watering up. "I get bullied and I'm done I'm never happy I'm dealing with depression, well I hope not. And like it's just hard for me to explain." I said very calm with tears in my eyes I sat up and he hugged me for a minute before Matthew and Cameron took a picture of us."Cameron Matthew I'm gonna kill you." Nash said. "I'm so posting this online." Cameron said in his girly voice. My phone went off, I answered it, "Laycee are you ok." it was lisa. "Yes I'm fine I'm a the beach with Nash, Cameron, Matthew, Sky, And kristen." I said. After we hung up after saying bye. "Sky!" I bear Kristen scream. Kristen could not find sky. "Laycee where is Sky?" kristen said getting very worried. "I don't know." I replied we started to search for her but we couldn't find her. After I went on the other side of the bathroom area and so Sky and Matthew making out. Cameron and Matthew now know about me but no one will tell about me at all I know that and also they told me. "Sky I have been looking for you everywhere." she ran over to me and gave me a hug. I went back to my towel and laid back down. Nash came over and we talked about my cuts. "Laycee I don't want to make you cry but how come you didn't tell me about it?" He said with worry in his beautiful blue eyes. "Because I'm tired of being fine and everything." I explain to him what fine meant and everything that was going on and I told him what happened through my whole life. Everyone was done with the beach. They brought sky and kristen to my house. "Bye Matthew." Sky said kissing him. "Bye Cameron I love you." Kristen said kissing him. how could she already love him they just met. "Bye Nash." I said and I hugged him. I told them what happened. And they both hugged me. "I'm going to take a shower." I said I took a shower, then Sky, and then Kristen. We went to sleep after that.

Sorry that was really short but I will make chapter 10 if you want me to.😘😘. -Serena