Chapter 5

I took a good look in the mirror and said to myself "Another day of pain" I went on my phone and watched some vines and one vine made me think to myself and the vine said "if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself get a better mirror stare a little closer." I sighed. What am I going to do about my life. I went downstairs and walked to school today. I have not been eating much because I starve myself sometimes and I'm becoming really skinny. When I got to school everyone kept looking at me like I was some stranger. I saw Nash and I walked over to him, he was with a few people that liked me, I sat down and slammed my head on the table. "Laycee are you sure you are ok." Nash said to me kind of worried. "y-yeah I'm ok." I said ready to burst.
~~~class~~~
I sat down and the teacher called me over to talk to him. "Ms. Heart why is your assignment late. It was due about a week ago." My teacher said with a really deep voice with creepiness in it. "Mr. .Lee I turned it in on that day you must have lost it." I said very calmly. "I never lose things but I will let it go this time but if you do this again it's a detention." "Ok." I went and sat down I looked up at the ceiling and thought, "that was close I don't want to do that again. Why did this have to happen I would have had every thing right because I spent forever and did my best on it that was a wast of time. Wh-" My thought got cut off by my teacher. "ok the partners for the assignment is, Derek and Angie, Cameron and Kristen, Nash and Laycee." Nash looked at me and smiled because we were together on this one.
~~~~~After School~~~~
Nash and I are walking to my house my mom is still on her vacation for about a week. when we got to a my house before I could open it I heard a loud bang next door. "what do you know they are probably having sex again." We started laughing. We went up to my room and we got everything done. "I'm so bored now." Nash said very softly. "I know me to." I said very sweetly back. Then I got a call from Kristen "Laycee I need your help really badly." "What happened" I said very scared even though I was mad at her I can't live without her. "I- I-I'm thinking of killing myself!" She burst into tears. "Why do you want to kill yourself?!?!?" I began to tear up. "Because I can't take it anymore I got called a slut and everyone keeps making fun of me!!!" She began to yell and cry even harder. "Ok ok I'll be there soon."