"Everything?", he crooked his eyebrow. "Yes, everything. All the details. Listen, I know you are stressed as well but you really should get all hands on deck. I need to check on the school's pack then tell my pack to go home for a moment", I told him and he smiled at me. "Come here", I motioned him for a hug and he got out of his chair. We hugged and I reminded him that I'm here if he needs anything.

I got out of the room and head to the gym where the wolves are. I saw Rafael having some loss focus. I turn to the bleachers and saw my pack watching them along with Maia. I guess Stefanie's in class. "Hey guys", I greeted and they greet back. "Hey babe", I kissed her cheeks and sat down next to her. "What's wrong, Arin?", Jacob asked me and I sighed.

"I have to tell you guys to leave the Salvatore School for a while taht includes you too, Maia and if I can, I have to tell my parents that Stefanie has to go home too", I told them honestly and they started to get confused and worried. "Why?", Leah asked me and moved away from me. "It's complicated. Things in this school have been more and more troubling and I have to take care of these kids because they're my top priority. I know you guys are my pack and I'm not your alpha but I beg you guys. Before anything happens to you guys and your kids, I ask you to leave. Just till this Malivore thing blows over. Please", I pleaded to them and had a few tears in my eyes.

All of them sighed and think it through. "Okay. We'll go", Jacob says which made me sigh in relief. "But", Paul point out. "You have to come with us after this thing blows over. You're coming to Forks with us", Embry suggested and I sighed. Maybe it'll be good for me to change over but what about Hope. "Babe, I know you're thinking about Hope but she would want you to clear your head after all of this", Leah tried to convince but I shook my head.

They all groan and looked at me with a small glare. "Guys, let me think, okay? I have to talk to Hope about this", I told them and I look back at my pack and noticed Raf being in his own world. "I have to go", I told them and went down to the pack. "Hey wolves!", I shouted and got their attention. "Can I speak to your alpha for a moment? Jed, take over", I asked the pack and the nod.

Rafael walked over to me at the side and I know that my pack is watching me so I pull him to the furthest side of the corner. "What's up?", he asked. "Seriously, Raf? What happened to seeing me if you start to blacking out again? I know you have sessions with Emma but I'm more of an expert on wolves than she is. Come on, Raf, tell me the truth this time", I said and he sighed. "I'm fine, Arin. I told Dr Saltzman and Emma that I'm getting better and I am. Just stay off my case, alright?", he says before running back to the pack.

I shook my head and looked at my pack. They all looked at me worried so I just left the gym and went to my room. When I was in there, Josie was sitting on my bed reading my journal. "Isn't there something called privacy? What's going on, babygirl?", I asked her and she glared at me. I guess Penelope leaving took a toll on her. "You knew that she was going to leave. Why didn't you tell me?", she asked me, sternly and a little venom in her voice.

"Josie, I tried everything. She came in to the moment her parents told her about the job offer. Do you know how many deals I had to make to her parents companies? Do you know how many humans I had to conpel just so, Penelope could get you back? I didn't tell you because I wanted her to tell you but you were too stubborn not to. You knew deep down that you still love her but you ignored it to keep your sister happy. Remember what I kept on reminding you from the day Penelope broke things off between the two of you?", she started to feel guilty and looked down then, shook her head slightly.

I sighed and sat down next to her, moving my journal elsewhere. "I told you to be more independent and not always help Lizzie out. Remember what Jo told you two that night?", she nods and I hugged her sideways. "Babygirl, all I want is to see you, Lizzie and Hope happy but you three won't admit to your true feelings. Lizzie hides behind this character but inside she just wants love. Hope, well, Hope's a disaster waiting to happen. She buried all her grief into her so that she could put up a strong face. Last night was just the first step to a breakdown. You, my sweet Josie, you hide behind this persona of always wanting to help people. Putting them first before you. I get that, I know where you get that. Your father once sacrificed himself just to save me when I was a troubled and struggling vampire. He taught me how to switch on my humanity back. He puts his entire life on the line for you kids. I would too. All of you are our responsibility but you are old enough to have some control. For example, not pushing your need ko Is away for a moment. Understand? ", I lectured her and she nods.