♡ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 ♡

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

IT HAS BEEN ABOUT THREE DAYS since Damien had come into work, including the little rabbit that his friend had been obsessing over lately. Usually it wasn't a big deal for Aster, but this wasn't unusual behavior for his friend. Damien would sometimes take a day or two off because of his mental health, or because he wanted to play his guitars or his video games, but three coming on to four whole days wasn't like him. Especially since the rabbit girl didn't show within those few days either. Aster was in the kitchen sighing at the thought as he was cleaning dishes fr the previous customer. Aster's mate (a gray wolf in the military, about a few years older than him) were on a FaceTime call talking about it, and trying to reassure him that it would be alright. His ginger ears perked up at the sound of a bell ringing. He hurriedly dried his hands on a rag and went to the front, thinking it was a customer.

"Welcome to LeBlan-" he was caught off guard as his blue eyes had met with emerald green ones. "Damien!" He said in shock, seeing the black feline in front of him. He walked from behind and hit him in the stomach, hard, which cause Damien to cough slightly and hold his stomach as it was in slight pain, but it was nothing that would've caused him to topple over in pain, as Aster was smaller and skinner compared to Damien.
"Thanks for the warm welcome." He said groaning from the hit. "Well," Aster started and his tail wagged lowly as he turned around and headed into the kitchen. "You have a lot of explaining to do, grab your apron and get back here. Business is slow today so we can have time to talk." Aster had huffed out, and walked back. Damien walked behind the counter and took the black apron heading into the kitchen and saw Aster leaning against a wall, arms crossed and ginger tail wagging lowly.
The large black cat had sighed knowing Aster wasn't going to talk until he did. Damien rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. "I was hanging out with Faye, the white rabbit, and long story short we got mated.."

Aster looked at him eyes widen in shock and his tail laid behind him. Not moving at all.

"Damien.." He said in almost barely a whisper before speaking up again more audibly. "She looks very young Damien, and her scent is very fresh and youthful..how old is she? Please don't lie to me.."
He looked up at him coldly, and a slight sadness in his eyes. "She is 17."
Aster just looked at him, and just smiled softly, which shocked his friend. "I see that she makes you really happy, and I'm pretty sure she loves you too. But please be safe, she isn't even mature physically to be even ready to mate, does her parents at least know?" Damien held his breathe, he never thought about that. The bunny girl over shared about her family life, as her father is a veteran and a very famous lawyer, and that her sister wasn't the kindest person ever. Aster sighed. "You know how predator and prey dynamics work, right? I'm really surprised she isn't skittish, or scared around you, it's in their instincts you know."

Damien didn't speak, he really didn't know what to say, even though he knew his friend knew the answer already.
"Well let's hope it isn't bad, or goes bad." Damien said, sighing as he started making some coffee in a French press.
Before Aster could even talk the bell had chimed to let the two know that someone had walked in. Aster walked out as Damien was starting the kettle on the stove.

The ginger-haired wolf walked out to greet the customer, but before he even spoke he saw who it was.

It was the little rabbit girl.

Aster smiled gently and walked over to the albino rabbit, who looked slightly frightened by him approaching.
"Hey, it's okay, I'm Aster your mates friend. It's really nice to meet you. He speaks really highly of you, and this is the first time I saw the jerk really happy." He smiled gently and bent his knees a bit. Trying to match her height to make her feel a little better.

He didn't blame her though.

This is just how they were.

He pet her head, running his fingers through her albino hair. Her ears relaxed against her head as she let out tiny little oinks. She really enjoyed him petting her head. "I-I came to see Damien. I missed him a lot." She said shyly. Her cheeks tinting to a light pink color.

"Well you don't have to wait bunny, I'm here." He said, as the wolf and the rabbit turned around and saw the man of interest himself, leaning against the door frame. Aster was happy that the little rabbit was happily looking at her mate. (And hadn't noticed his tail was moving viciously behind him in jealousy, and a wave of possessiveness hit the black cat.) She ran over to him and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around her tiny, chubby frame and smiled happily. The wolf pretended as if he didn't hear her whisper to her mate, "I missed you daddy.."

Damien smirked as he flicked her forehead, which had caused her to pout.
"And you're loud loudmouth." He said and she pouted even more. The kettle rang out to show it was finished, and Aster had waved the rabbit goodbye and went back to start preparing food for the day.

"When will you finish? I really missed you when I was at your home." She said, her red doe-like eyes looking up at him. He smiled and had started to pet her head, she immediately started oinking, loving her mates hand running through her hair.
"Soon I have late shift today, but be good and I'll maybe bring you home a strawberry milkshake." She stopped hugging him and looked up happily.

As she turned around to head back to his house, a loud smack was heard as she squeaked, a stinging sensation on her bum.
She blushed deeply and looked back at him in shock, face still beet red.

"Be extra good and daddy might reward you~"

She nodded as her face was still a deep shade of red; before she quietly walked off. Aster rolled his eyes, but what he didn't see is Damien blush a tiny bit from what Aster said next: "I saw that daddyy" he said in a sensual voice, before chuckling.

His partner wondered why he came home with a black eye.