Author's Note

A year ago, I started with a very tiny idea and decided to start jotting things down last spring. I immediately started writing when inspiration took root and went with it. Immediately, I went into a writing hiatus due to a terrible case of writer's block. 

I know, tragic.

Since the majority of us are in Quarantine, I find myself with time on my hands and ideas that want to peek through my imagination. When my writer's block permits, I will continue to build on this story. This story is a giant work in progress and many of you might be down for the ride wherever it may take us and for that I'll be entirely grateful.

There is no regular updating schedule but I will try my best to allocate time to create this story last-year-me decided to begin.

Again, a special thanks for reading my first story. Feel free to comment, leave any feedback, vote or add this story to your library for updates! 

*****

Disclaimer -- Includes adult language, limited content of sexual nature, and topics related to mental health, self esteem, and body image. Readers discretion is advised.

Copyright © 2020 hausofaugust

All Rights Reserved. All content is work produced and owned by the author, hausofaugust. 

This is a work of fiction.

All content including characters, names, businesses, places, events and storylines are products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. 

Any resemblance to the aforementioned content is coincidental.