Summary

Liana Contreras has never thought of herself and her life to be more than ordinary, so when her seemingly nonexistent life has come to a standstill, she's left struggling.

I said it's just an early retirement, just until after the summer.

That was a year ago.

*****

At 23, Liana Contreras' seemingly ordinary life has come to a standstill. Liana thought she had more time to figure out life after college, especially with her best friends at her side. 

She couldn't be more wrong. 

Eight months after graduating and betrayed by the people she trusted the most, Liana finds herself having no career plans, no job, and no best friends, settling into a meaningless everyday routine of lounging on her parents' couch -- having little to to no sense of direction or purpose, feeling useless.

As the new year rolls in, Liana decides it's time for a journey of self discovery to figure herself out in order to start becoming the person she's always wanted to be. But the only way to do that is to face her inner roadblocks.

What happens with a chance encounter? 

Will Liana hold onto the life she's always lived or will this new life be all she's ever hoped for? 

No one ever said figuring yourself out was easy.