2.9

Author P.O.V

Jimin woke up to see Taehyung sitting on a chair across his room. Taehyungs legs were crossed and his hands rested on his knee. He had a smug look on his face as he watched Jimin.

"Jesus Christ, Taehyung! Why are you in my room!?" Jimin shrieked as he sat up in his bed and looked towards his white wall where a light blue clock hanged.

"It's 6am! Why are you here so early?" Jimin whined.

Jimin wasn't a morning person, and he hated to be disturbed during his beauty sleep. Jimin also knew that Taehyung wasn't one either.

"I thought you weren't a morning person?" Jimin questioned Taehyung.

"You're right, I'm not," Taehyung simply answered Jimin when he remembered something.

"Oh! I think the eggs are ready! Give me a second!" Taehyung ran out of the room.

"Wait? He made eggs? What the fuck is going on?" Jimin mumbled to himself as he laid down in his bed again.

Not long after, Taehyung came back into Jimins room with a tray in his hands.

"I made us breakfast, Jiminie," Taehyung smiled his iconic rectangle smile.

"So much for not being a morning person. You made fucking food at 6 in the morning. What the fuck?" Jimin looked at Taehyung, who was still smiling.

"As I've said, I'm not, but I never slept, so I never woke up. That's why I'm awake now, and also why I'm still not a morning person. I couldn't sleep knowing you have possibly some of the juiciest tea in all of Seoul," Taehyung grinned as he handed Jimin the tray with food.

"Oh. That makes sense, I guess," Jimin mumbled, eating the breakfast.

"But how did you even get into my room?" Jimin said confused.

Taehyung chuckled and pointed at Jimins bedroom window.

"You know you need to fix that? You never know who'll climb in and kidnap you," Taehyung answered.

Jimin made an O-shape with his mouth and nodded his head. The lock on his window was broken, meaning he couldn't lock it. Even if the window was closed, you could open it from the outside like Taehyung had done. Jimin did find it slightly disturbing that Taehyung had casually broken into his home while he was sound asleep. However, he would rather have his best friend do it than some creepy stalker.

"Are you gonna fucking spill the tea or not?" Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"You know damn well what I mean Park Jimin. Tell me about yesterday. What happened with you and Yoongi?" Taehyung sassily said as he sat back down into the chair.

Jimins cheeks instantly turned a dark crimson red as realization hits him. Yoongi. He had hung out with Yoongi. The Agust D, his idol.

"Uhm uh- I- uh-" Jimin stuttered, thinking about Yoongi, but stopped when he heard a sound coming from Taehyungs phone.

"Oh for fucks sake! Not now! My boss wants me to come in to work right now," Taehyung groaned into his hands.

"Just because your bitchass never woke up ugh. When I come back from the cafe, I expect your ass to tell me everything!" Taehyung said as he stood up to leave the room.

"O-ok," Jimin stuttered, still blushing like crazy.
----------------------------------------------

YOOOO, I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in soooooo long. I hope this makes up for it a little (even tho it isn't anything juicy yet-). I'm working on the next chapter already, and I'll try to not take half a year to update again lol.

Anyways I hope you're all doing good and staying healthy! Please take care of yourselves and others!

I love y'all so much🥺🥰

^ Taehyung @ Jimin asksjksjsj

Btw, I haven't proofread it yet, it's 9am rn, and I haven't slept yet lol.
Imma go sleep rn, bye guys!

Edit: btw, just wanted to say I changed the cover! I made it myself lol, ik it isn't the best, but I like it🥰