2.6

Jimin was fiddling (I'm sorry if I wrote it wrong idk how to write that word lmao) with his fingers in the backseat of Jin's car.

"Why are you so nervous? It's not like you're actually meeting Yoongi, right?" Jin said looking at Jimin through the rearview mirror.

"I-I'm not nervous," Jimin hid his face with his sweaterpawed hands.

"You are fiddling with your hands and sweating like crazy. You know you can talk to me Jimin," Jin sighed deeply.

"I know it's just-" Jimin cut himself off.

"What?"

"Nothing," Jimin looked down.

"You can't hide it forever," Jin smiled warmly at Jimin and parked the car.

"I'm scared he won't like me," Jimin sniffled.

"Aww baby don't worry, you're an amazing human being. I'm sure he will love you," Jin wiped JImins tears.

"And if he don't? What if he's mean to me?" Jimin looked at Jin with glossy eyes.

"Then I will beat the living shit out of him and we'll buy a shit ton of ice cream and candy and have a movie marathon," Jin smiled when he heard Jimin chuckling.

"Promise?"

"Promise! Now go get yo man," Jin pushed Jimin out of the car and towards the coffee shop where Yoongi just walked inside.

-

Jimin P.O.V

I was sitting on the floor of the toilet crying. Why am I so stupid?

~Flashback~

I was standing in front of the door to Starbucks breathing heavily in and out.

I thought about what Jin had said "Go get yo man," and soon got enough courage to go inside and find Yoongi.

I spot Yoongi sitting in a corner alone on his phone, and quickly made my way over.

"Hi," I said softly trying not to freak out.

"Are you Jimin?" Yoongi smiled beautifully waiting for an answer.

"If you want me to be," I said slowly losing myself in his eyes.

"What?" He asked looking at me with a face that had confusion written all over it.

That's when I freaked out.

"Ahahaha I was just joking. I'm a waiter," I laughed awkwardly.

"But Starbucks don't have waiters," he said looking even more confused.

"Ahaha this Starbucks has. So do you want another one of those? No? Okay bye!" I speed-walked away from where Yoongi sat to the toilets.

~End of flashback~

I was lucky I had put on a facemask before I walked inside Starbucks.

I wiped my tears, stood up and walked towards the door of the toilet.

Before I got to touch the handle the door swung open and Yoongi stood in front of me.

"Hi," he smiled widely and locked the door.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled jumping in the air.

"Smol beans like you shouldn't curse," he said softly.

"I'm sorry you scared the living shit out of me, and I'm not small," I pouted.

"You're cuter than I thought you would be, Jimin," he chuckled.

I blushed hard.

"How did you-"