NIMBUS: A Pawned Soul (chap 6, what he's doing)

“I’ve done nothing heroic, I don’t need thanking.” He said lazily then walked out the hallway.

            After a couple of minutes, I soon walked out the gates of the High. I waited again at the waiting shed for a bus to take me home. I sat on the bench while waiting when suddenly I heard its honk in the middle of the silence of the shed. Sparrows pecking grains flew for the mean time.

            I rode in the bus and few persons were only inside. I sprawled on one of the seats and decided to take a nap when all of a sudden I felt the vehicle break on a stop that interrupted my snoozing. I started to slowly open my eyes and checked if this was already the stop at my place and saw that it wasn’t yet.

            I sat up straight and incidentally saw Pollux entering the Saint Agnes Memorial Place, an old of the oldest cemetery in the suburbs; he didn’t saw me I reckon.

What is he doing in here? I asked myself.

There was something that triggers me to investigate on what he’s doing here. The bus started to move and before it could go further, I decided to drop off.

I went inside the cemetery; search for him by the eye, I know I could easily find him because I knew his shirt and aside from it, there was no other persons here but only him and I. 

            About minutes had passed, I eventually saw him kneeling on one of the gravestones in columns. It was ancient too I reckon, the grasses sprouted against the marble wasn’t trimmed and cleared with all the grown mosses on it.

            I saw him about to turn his head sideways and maybe backwards too, it’s his mannerism to look around him as if someone might caught him off guard of something. So, I hid myself on one of the tombstone with an angel statue on it. I intently peek on its side to trace what he’s doing.